We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

Submitted my test plan :laughing::laughing::laughing: I am very excited about this new speaker.

1 Like

5 posts were split to a new topic: Spam responses

@chen2
Please do not post your spam links here
@ndalby

2 Likes

Really nice looking outdoor party speaker! Need this in the UK too!

2 Likes

I’m active already. They haven’t sent the sample yet :frowning:

So no way to join.

1 Like

Hi everyone! I was trying to sign up for the soundcore speaker but keep getting the notification that the link is broken. Is anyone else getting this?

1 Like

I sometimes get that message when applying from my phone. The same links seem to work fine when I use my laptop to apply.

1 Like

:frowning: that stinks!

1 Like

Yeah, that speaker looks soo cool! Good luck to everyone who applied!

1 Like

@TechnicallyWell. I believe they need to use this link. https://community.anker.com/forum when applying if they are putting their review on the forum. I had got this issue when I had decided to try for a testing club product. I was putting at the anker site and getting link is broken. I hope that helps @Jelle.

1 Like

same here for the p2.

1 Like

I’m hoping I get selected to test this speaker out, I want to be able to test it out in paired mode with the Trance speaker I won on the Soundcore site. It would be totally epic if I got selected as this would be the first that I am aware of someone testing their party speakers in paired mode.

I would love love love to be able to do this, so let’s make it happen. Let’s get this party started up in here

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Too bad its for US resident only.
Would have given that speaker a contest with Motion+ and Zero. :wink:
Those kind of comparisons would make sense.

2 Likes

Got it! reviewing! :smiley: Thanks @AnkerOfficial

6 Likes

Anything coming up for UK testers? Ready to review but most testing looks to be US based. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Love the testing @AnkerOfficial
Any chance we could have more products to test more frequently?
Just an idea

1 Like

There have been 3 testing events in November alone, looks like it is healthy rate plus so much more contests and PowerDraw… Plus more beta testing going on

I feel this is just right amount of testing.

1 Like

Congrats @doris4jin hope to see your review soon. Good luck

2 Likes

grats looking forward to your review

2 Likes