We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

Look up ^^^^^^^

1 Like

@Ice1 I’m very humbled with your confidence and will try to do a good review :+1:

2 Likes

thanks @ndalby. I have to say I am glad I went back to the testing club as it had been pre-testing club since my last test or I would have been waiting instead of clicking the link for my address. lol. Well I have been been busy with Black Friday shoping too.

1 Like

Thanks and congrats to all the winners!

1 Like

Please have more!

1 Like

Heads up for those after trying the new Trance speaker…alas US only :cry:

6 Likes

But we are not jealous, or are we? :wink:

1 Like

20191204_153355
:sweat:

1 Like

@ndalby @Chiquinho @Thanuj_Fernando

I feel this should have been extended to all / major geographies like UK and Germany and testers should be from wider place, not only US…

3 Likes

So I am hopefully waiting if someday in the far, far future an item shows up.

"DE ONLY"

But I don’t think I will experience that! :laughing:

3 Likes

I don’t think there has been a “UK ONLY” testing event either. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

So let us cooperate and demanding a
DE and UK only

3 Likes

Let me have it too Franz…:innocent:
CA, DE and UK only

4 Likes

SORRY!!!
Of course or friends from CA are on “The Bounty” :smile:

3 Likes

No no no!
We need an event exclusive for members named Paul Steven Ewing with the winner able to select a prize if their choice :+1:t2:

1 Like

image image

Look what came in the mail finally last night!! Gotta get ready for the review on it. Exciting time for my first review here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m already activated on another contest. I doubt they will let me test this one :frowning:

@AnkerOfficial is possible to be approved or join more than one of these testing events. I really want to get my hands on one of these :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats to recent testers - I’ve not applied for any of these (maybe the very first :thinking:)

1 Like

You can enter multiple but can only be active for one at a time. So you would need your review approved before you could do the latest one.

1 Like

We have seen contests that are for specific country’s other then the US. US definitely gets the most, but we do see contests for other country’s

1 Like