We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

That might be a sore spot - my beta tester application has been sitting in limbo for a loooong time now. I’ve even reached out to support and gotten no response. So I can’t tell if they are doing any beta testing at all.

2 Likes

They keep doing beta testing with lot of users from / outside the community. Some get repeat opportunities / some not. They have Some criteria based on which they choose beta testers. Hopefully you too get selected soon.

1 Like

You can have your application submitted but you wont hear or see anything from them unless they select you to test stuff. Most of which is done directly through email and not on the forum, and remember if you are chosen to test stuff do not speak about it in the forum until told to do so or the product gets released

1 Like

Yeah, especially this. They make you sign an NDA, so you really need to be careful.

1 Like

NDAs aren’t really an issue. I joined more because of interest in beta testing than reviewing - I have experience with that, and am better at it.

My focus, especially with things I am newly using, tends to be on the things engineering needs to fix, while just noting the things that work correctly. Makes my feedback more helpful to the engineering side (beta testing) vs the sales side (product reviews).

1 Like

Congrats to the winners, @TechnicallyWell, @TheCharneco, @walshjames78, @laura2016hart

6 Likes

Congrats all the winners! Especially @Tech_Man @TheCharneco @TechnicallyWell

6 Likes

They are doing beta testing. I was approached recently for 4 new products . I was chosen for 2 of them for beta testing .

1 Like

Congrats t ok those who got chosen to test the Trance…I was hoping I would get in too so I could test out the pairing mode, but I cant be mad since I already won one. Look forward to see what everyone thinks of this speaker

3 Likes

How did you win one?

1 Like

On the soundcore collective there was a contest.

1 Like

OMG yay I’m so happy I won.
Thank you Anker

2 Likes

Congratulations to the winners! Party time :partying_face:

5 Likes

Well done

@laura2016hart
@Tech_Man
@TechnicallyWell
@TheCharneco
@walshjames78

Enjoy and please post some party pics :+1:t2:

5 Likes

from what we have seen from past reviews, look forward to some entertaining video reviews from @TheCharneco & @Tech_Man and Core technical one from @TechnicallyWell

3 Likes

Looking forward to it !
[mod edit: email removed -tw]

1 Like

I recommend you remove your email address. Some weirdos out there and you don’t know what they’ll do with it. @ndalby might be able to help out.

Congrats on winning, and have fun testing!

2 Likes

Congrats to the chosen Trance testers :ok_hand:

1 Like

Congrats to the chosen members.
Some are well known members! GREAT!

1 Like

Congrats to the chosen ones… that kinda makes it seem like they are going to save the world :earth_americas: haha!

1 Like