We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

It could be said …

_ in cases of opinion there is an argument for the acceptance of popular opinion as a statement of common wisdom_

Logic says … If I walk down a street and see 5 ladies, all blonde, green eyes, 5ft 5, wearing a brown dress, the next lady I see would be the same as the previous 5!
Logic is not logical :exploding_head:

3 Likes

I can’t even believe I am witnessing this argument… it’s insane

3 Likes

I’m out of here

3 Likes

It’s fun :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Some people take themselves far to seriously.

What one person thinks, doesn’t make it wrong cos you disagree.

If someone has the wrong idea, help don’t chide. Having a go, because you don’t agree, ain’t nice and rather childish.

2 Likes

Welcome @Eins7ein
Always welcome to ask any battery related questions :+1:

2 Likes

When’s the next testing event?

2 Likes

Some here are testing their eloquence.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Barring any allowance for typos, there are many who’d fail that challenge!

1 Like

Folks who are beta testing the PowerPort Strip 3–Have any of you received correspondence?

1 Like

If you signed an NDA please contact Anker directly. Don’t risk getting banned, by speaking about it.

1 Like

@apsavarese meant it was from the testing club/we love testing page.

Solid advice though.

4 Likes

Was just about to post the same :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Got to be quick round these parts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

giphy

3 Likes

@TheDude @ndalby @Eins7ein Thanks for the advice :slight_smile: I’ll shoot them a message now.

3 Likes

I love to read and “helping” was one trend I quickly noticed around here. SHOCKED no one had replied before I did.

There’s a separate page for Testing Club/We Love Testing? That’s been pretty inactive since I came to the community. Are the guidelines different for those beta tests?

2 Likes

Guidelines for the We Love Testing events are separate from beta testing, as with beta you are testing a product not yet on the market (with the testing offer being directly offered via email and covered with a legal NDA)…we love testing guidelines change per event but in most cases require a testing plan for selection, posting of your review to a platform (Youtube etc) and in some cases posting to social media of a specified task…

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

I would like to test myself.
But I am afraid of the result.
No review will be published.

2 Likes

I’d love to test something, just a shame Anker doesn’t want my skills!

When is something going to be available for testing… Or rather for several applications to test and be silently rejected?

There’s been nothing in testing for ages… This crap of waiting for the reviews of the current lot … Why, they have something! If they’re busy, then someone else will hopefully get a chance … Probably not, but worth a try

2 Likes

We haven’t sent out the samples of PowerPort Strip 3 as it is sold out really fast. We will ship it out immediately once it gets restocked. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding!

4 Likes