We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

Any new events coming soon?

1 Like

The new testing event is live now.

2 Likes

How long will it take for my review to get approval so I can enter a new one?

1 Like

It has been approved.

3 Likes

Any chance of a European testing?

@AnkerTechnical
Why do you REFUSE to put other plugs on.your extension leads?

2 Likes

I find hardly any extension cords with euro plugs on amazon and most places. It look like usually it is either a strictly euro outlet or a US plug with attachments to adapt to euro. I doubt its a lack of popularity either, but wouldnt knock Anker when it seems a lot of companies neglect you.

1 Like

Good luck everyone who enters for the new round of testing!

3 Likes

The ALIENS are here

1 Like

:alien::alien::alien::alien::alien:

I’ve been getting a lot of alerts for flowers. lol

1 Like

Any upcoming testing for a UK based Anker lover?

1 Like

Not for ages.

Sit back n relax and enjoy the forum… You might have a wait!

1 Like

Of course, we will. Stay tuned!

3 Likes

Good luck to everyone on this testing event! Wouldn’t mind winning this one since I’ve been needing a power strip :thinking:

3 Likes

I’m hoping they announce the winners of the testing event before the powerdraw ends so I can enter if I don’t win the power strip lol

2 Likes

don’t we need everything :rofl:

2 Likes

Nobody needs nothing

1 Like

Except for oxygen, sleep, and a source of energy for the body

1 Like

Congrats to all the selected testers! Special congrats to @Element321!

7 Likes

Thanks @TechMan!

I started out using Anker charging cords years ago, and now have countless charging cords (gotta have one for the bedroom, mancave, work, and my backpack in like lightning, USB-micro and usc-c) since I use so many different devices that require the three main types of chargers, and because I’m forgetful I like to keep at least one of each type everywhere plus my backpack (you know, just in case I somehow have one where I’m going).

Anker is easily the most used brand for tech related stuff in my house, by a long shot. Shout out to their awesome Roav bluetooth fm radio transmitter. Makes driving my older car to work everyday bearable, lol.

The quality of Anker products is unbeatable (especially in their price range) and the warranties with no hassle whatsoever make Anker my “go-to” when looking for anything tech related that I need.

Very excited to use this power cord. With so many cords and separate chargers plugged in everywhere, this might make my wife stop bugging me about cleaning up my cords/chargers in the bedroom, lol.

3 Likes

energy for the body:
A powerbank to be realized🤣

3 Likes