We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

I wasn’t being negative :pouting_cat:

1 Like

So what you’re saying is: “Stop screening your calls, you might have won a million dollars”

Makes sense, I’ve had that kinda stuff happen in the past.
Doubt anyone is really upset about not being chosen, it’s all good fun and exciting to try new toys, maybe its just the thrill of something new to do, specially when there might be a deadline on it.

1 Like

I got an email the other day that said I won 15m! I’m so happy! I just sent in my bank account info and I should see the money in the next few days!

2 Likes

Lets be real, we all have been negative when we didn’t get chosen for something. But its how we go about it and how we handle it that makes a big difference. I wasnt naming any names as i said we all have done it at some point or another.

2 Likes

Well no, do screen your stuff. While the email i got had a name in the subject line, Ankers name was also in it which is why i knew to open it. But it did get sent to my spam folder so i almost missed it

2 Likes

Of course! they are from same company / sister companies and discuss, interact on the events, however there may be slightly different approach to choosing the testers, though they might be picked from the community :wink:

3 Likes

I just think that unless you know something for certain you should not present it as fact.

3 Likes

Except for details coming from Ankerofficial, or the community moderators here, everyone is speculating, which keeps the community running. If we all knew the facts, why would we be on the community?? and users would simply apply for testing or other events and be lurkers, for which they again get blamed…

Will leave it here…

2 Likes

Not quite, if someone asks I question I might know the answer without speculation. Example:

“How do I reset liberty air?”

I can then tell them exactly how to reset the earbuds. Without speculating. @TheDude has the same point I did the other day about The flare mini IP rating…

3 Likes

Only so many times you can be rejected before it affects you negatively.

You think you’ve had little this year, I know I can beat that!

Perhaps if Anker was a bit more responsive n kept to their word on things, people wouldn’t be so despondent.

I know one who’ll have to say something on this post :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Anker innovations is the company, and all names under it, are controlled by one team.

It’s not like Hitachi, that has several companies it makes for on top of it’s own stuff. All 5 brands are Anker innovations, and all stuff comes on a boat from Shenzhen, China, in one container, on 1 lorry to one warehouse. I suspect this warehouse has different offices, but that all big bosses meet regularly, in the same building.

2 Likes

I think they already chose people to do beta testing. If you received an email, asking you to sign a document between 15th - 17th July then you got chosen for the beta test.

1 Like

They do tons of beta tests- I’m not talking about any specific one…

1 Like

I don’t need to make you look foolish, you’re doing a great job of that all by yourself. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Tons?? Really?? get your facts right before you post or only if you have authentic details… :rofl::point_down:

1 Like

The word tons is very nonspecific noncommittal and open for interpretation.

It’s not like he said 503 beta testers. All he meant was “a lot”

3 Likes

I just think that unless someone knows something for certain they should not present it as fact.

1 Like

Why not?

Science do it all the time!

2 Likes

The semantics of the word tons is not up for debate you are wrong. If you want to continue this silly stance that is your prerogative.

1 Like

“do what you say and say what you do”… don’t be in those shady areas, where one selectively thinks some posts are right whereas some need to have facts right… when caught with foot in mouth – start all dictionary words galore … i too don’t intent to be part of it … whatever it is!

I agree with you @MacBlank , but some here have a different opinion.

2 Likes