We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

Hey @AnkerOfficial

Has testing stopped? Haven’t seen anything for almost 2 weeks now … Longer for non USA

3 Likes

Theres already 3 products still in testing. Let them clear out before we look for more, because surely some people wont follow through on their end and get revoked from future testing

5 Likes

Anker does some beta testing outside of these testing events too :wink:

5 Likes

I heard that rumour too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

As we speak a lot of products are being beta tested :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I suspect they are loads being tested, of course I wouldn’t know of anything like that.

I wouldn’t know what it’s like to receive a product to 2nd test, leave alone precious beta. Products I thought Anker were saying we’re in the bag for me, were even in the country to be bagged yet! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I hope I get chosen for a beta test :relaxed:

3 Likes

Fingers crossed, hope both of you @MacBlank @TechMan are chosen for beta testing / testing events :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What! You haven’t done one yet?

Perhaps they feel you have enough reviews to do with products you have already… Ps pass some luck this way

3 Likes

Nope. I have two reviews coming soon though…

3 Likes

I take it compliance and good behavior are rewarded here. Nice to know

1 Like

images

Hail Hydra

3 Likes

I don’t think most beta tests are done through the community :thinking:

2 Likes

Beta tests are handled by a different group than the community,

2 Likes

:laughing: Good to know anyway. Gotta say I’m really glad I joined and that I’m hovering to see how this are here. The 4 of you (@Shenoy, @TechMan, @TheDude & @MacBlank) are definitely on here plenty and seem knowledgeable… as well as the “battery guy” (can’t remember his name now) and a couple of others.

Glad folks seems to have a sense of humor and aren’t arrogant like can often be the case.

5 Likes

Flattery will get you everywhere. The battery guy you were referring to is @kumar.sachin

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with trying to make friends right?! keep your friends close :rofl:
and YUP! that’s the guy

Seems everyone is trying to help, and that’s real important. It’s not the fastest paced forum and that’s a good thing I think, too much can get lost in fodder.

3 Likes

You don’t have to try to make friends here we’re all friends or at least friendly just don’t be an a-hole and we’ll get along just fine. :grin:

2 Likes

If yall want to beta test then stop being so negative when it comes to testing and not getting chosen. I get it and i know the frustration with not being selected, but honestly do you think they want someone who has a poor attitude testing stuff out? Be more upbeat and positive about things and you may get chossen.

As for how, if they want you then they will email you. So keep an eye out for any messages in you inbox or spam box as sometimes they get sent there, also they can look like spam messages but they are not. In the past i got an email that has someones name and if i didn’t click to see what it was i would have missed testing something. Keep yall head up, something hopefully will come along for ya’ll

5 Likes

I think for the most part this is true but is not always the case. The two teams definitely communicate with each other and share common employees.

2 Likes