We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

giphy

2 Likes

Last time I got involved in this discussion, I got barred :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Apparently, they didn’t want proof!

2 Likes

I remember you did get chosen for the PowerDrive 2 Alloy and you have provided a great review.:smile: Hope you will get more chances in future events, good luck!

2 Likes

It’s not only about what different ways of testing. Some people do have creative ideas, and some will give a very detailed and structured testing plan. Trust me, there’re differences between each one. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@AnkerOfficial now since you are active, can you reply to this thread :slight_smile:

We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

1 Like

Common power strip! So need this.

1 Like

No, we will not announce the testers name on the social media. We will only announce them on Testing Club page, so you can always check out the selected testers here.

2 Likes

Thanks for clarification

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial since you are here can you let me know when will my powerdraw prize shipping (Powercore Fusion) from June 15 draw?

1 Like

It’s already on the way to you and it should be arriving in 5-7 business days.

3 Likes

Perfect thank you :blush:

1 Like

Wow, that’s a great compliment in my opinion to get recognized by :relaxed: @AnkerOfficial I never thought my review will even make it to the bottom of the list if you have to rate all the reviewers. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Now, that you liked it, :heart_eyes: hope I will be chosen for future testing or beta products that will give me opportunity to polish my reviewing skills :crazy_face:

2 Likes

This is interesting, I stuck to anker and their products after I bought a charger from them, now my brothers are into them too.
Hope more of these pop up later on.

1 Like

Of course we will, just stay tuned on the community! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Congrats to the chosen testers of the PowerStrip 3 :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Congratulations to the Powerstrip 3 winners :clap:
@apsavarese you are rocking, on a winning spree… keep doing it :+1::+1:

1 Like

Hah, thanks! Trying to get–and keep–my foot in the door! Congrats to all the other winners! :partying_face:

5 Likes

congrats winners!

2 Likes

congratulations PowerStrip 3 testers / winners :clap:
Congrats @apsavarese

2 Likes

Received shipping confirmation email for Flare Mini, cannot wait to test it out :smile:

3 Likes