We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

If you got a Flare you might do a comparing with this baby-Flare.
This would be interesting for us-

2 Likes

Nice to see one name is recognised. :crazy_face:

1 Like

that would have been great, but do not have the bigger Flare, will try my best at Flare Mini

2 Likes

Just some feedback, the Testing Club icon at the top of the page still has the “New” tag. Which makes me always click it thinking there’s something new there.

Gets a bit annoying after a while.

2 Likes

Lol, ahahaha

1 Like

yaay! got a notification for a new package in Amazon Hubs, believe this will be Flare Mini :wink:

3 Likes

Hello,

I’m a newb… loving Anker stuff for a while now and been floating around the community for the last couple of days. Hope to become as active as many of you. This really seems to be a community and not an arrogant FB group.

Cheers everyone!

3 Likes

Oooo exciting! Still waiting for a few of my prizes to get sent out!

1 Like

Welcome

Have fun, and any probs just pop on here… Search first, if you can’t find the same, then post a new topic.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @Eins7ein and be tuned for events and contests, plus post any interesting items in / around Anker or general interesting tech stuff :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks!
Did some searching yesterday since I seemed to have double accounts from having come on here early. This one had my preferred username and it was a month older so it won out.

1 Like

Thanks @Shenoy. I used to pop in to the main page for offers, but I got a feeling this’ll be a pinned tab going forward.

1 Like

Welcome to the community!!! :hugs:

2 Likes

Any guesses on what some upcoming products might be? I’m hoping for the Rave…

1 Like

Have you installed your doorbell? :rofl:
Does it work?

1 Like

Yeah… didn’t you see my review?

1 Like

Too many tech-men here around. :rofl:

2 Likes

Here you go…

2 Likes

I am missing your hens picking at the doorbell.
Wasn’t you the one having no hen but a lot of eggs? :rofl:

2 Likes

Thank you @Daiross

2 Likes