We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

I haven’t read the reply you’re responding to but that’s what happens when Anker advertises these events far too much

lol, it’s good to advertise them, but they should have stricter rules as far as membership. In other words, I think they shouldn’t allow people to enter We Love Testing events if they have not been a member of the forum for X amount of time, have not engaged on the forum in X time, things like that. Still with over 800 people @Tech_Man still gets picked lol, but there is a much higher chance of picking someone who is not going to give a good review/who is just in it for the free stuff. Unless they are already filtering that ‘behind the scenes’, then it is just f’d up to invite people to an event they will never win.

1 Like

Yeah we haven’t…i joined the community in 2016, but havent been active much…work just kept me too busy. I love to review and test new products. Call it passion or being workaholic

1 Like

I agree with literally every word. I sort of said the same in reply to someone else (below) before I read your comment. I don’t remember how many Testing events I have applied for but I know I got picked for one and it turned out to be an amazing product, I still use it everyday, but I do not see it advertised anywhere, the Soundcore Life NC. They had apparently won all types of awards, whatever, they are brilliant! They are the only earbuds of their type that have an optional Aux cable, micro-usb to Aux, which is cool as hell, they have active and passive noise cancellation, a mode that amplifies the sound outside, very well built, great sound dual pairing, the list goes on, but I never see anyone talk about them.

I think I joined around the same time. Well GL getting picked.

1 Like

Yeah you’re talking about Journey U aka Life NC.
I beta tested it 6 months prior to release and it is awesome.
my review link

2 Likes

I applied to the first powerhouse testing event, which had way less applications than the 2nd one. So the chances of me being one of the winner is much higher. There are a few reasons why I think they chose me.
1st: not many people do a youtube video review
2nd: my previous reviews and my credibility
3nd: my review style and my honesty. In all of my review videos, I always point out both the good and the bad. What can be improved. I dont think there is a perfect product so I always find something that I dont like or thing that can be done better and let my viewer know.
4th: this is an expensive product, they want to give it to someone that they know for sure will deliver the review on time and as stated in the testing plan.

3 Likes

I have none of these accounts. :laughing:

2 Likes

And I’m sure your life is better for it @Chiquinho :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Indeed, I am here in our small family, where I like to be, nothing more, enough for an old man. :smile:

2 Likes

I always enjoy your youtube videos :+1:

1 Like

Okay so my chances of being randomly selected is about .12% now, let’s go!!!

Jk… didn’t apply…

1 Like

That’s how it is for most things. Good luck

When do we get the product? I’m still waiting for a shipping notification and haven’t received anything.

1 Like

Patience!

There were autumn vacation in China.
So wait, all will be done perfectly, being “pushy” want help!:joy:

1 Like

I am too @Shanon_Yu
I think the Anker staff have just come back from a holiday.
I guess like all of us, they have a ton of stuff to get through after a holiday.
I’m sure they will get round to it soon :+1:t2:
Continue to check-in here regularly and check the junk folder in your mailbox.

3 Likes

Thats what I said Paul.
There might be more important things to be done after vacations.
The to do,list has to be worked through.

Enjoy the Sunday.

Painter works have been nearly done (small kitchen is missing), but we are never “pushy” to our painter man, if so he will “strike” -> disappear and leaving the room half painted! :smile:

3 Likes

Yup, that’s them! I did not know about that “journey” I honestly think it was when I was ‘newish’, but hell man I still have and use that bag, the headphone obviously, and the awesome Micro-Aux cable that they came with. Oddly mine came in a Life NC box, I’m not sure if they had more than one test for those, or if I maybe won them in a giveaway…I can’t keep track anymore ever since the site started considering evert message sent, on the whole forum, unread and puts it in my history so it is hard to find things and it is not important. What I think is important is Anker released those years ago and I just recently went to purchase new over the ear headphones from them and I looked for the NCs or their replacement and I found the Life U2. They are of similar style to the Ncs, having a neck band setup, but unlike the NC’s they do not have active/passive noise cancellation, they do not dual-pair, they don’t come with an Aux cable option or a bag. They are cheaper than the Ncs were and there is no lacking for sound quality. They are also made so that the neckband is completely flexible, which is nice. Again, it is similar to another product I was chatting about (I forget which) where they sell a Tier 1 Model and a Tier 3 model of each device and I want Tier 2, if that makes any sense. Sure, the new ones cost less, because they come with less, but I would like the option to have the incredible features that seem to have died with the Ncs.

Hey guys,

Sorry for the long wait.
PowerCore III 10K Wireless will be shipped later than usual process. We will make sure to ship them out asap when they are ready. And they will be shipped in the order in which the addresses were submitted.
Thanks for your patience as always. :relaxed:

7 Likes

Looks like we might not have to wait much longer to find out who was picked for this round of testing!