We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

@ndalby @Ice1 Please refer to the testers announcement date in the post. I’m sorry that the date has been changing because there is an auto time zone transformation due to the community upgrade. We will fix this as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding!

6 Likes

Are you confirming that the text in a post is changing based on the time zone it is viewed in?? :thinking:
This is weird, but if you say so !

2 Likes

Congrats to the chosen testers of the doorbell :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Congrats guys and gals. I look forward to some reviews.

3 Likes

thanks! The new system is a little confusing. Before I would get a bunch of notifications here and see I was selected this time it was only an email. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Congrats chosen testers for the doorbell :+1:
I see few know names @The_Bearded_Tech_Guy, @TechMan good luck guys, enjoy the doorbell :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hmmm. The person listed in the picture by @ndalby is @tech_man… but yet I got an email…

2 Likes

Anyway. I’m super pumped to have been selected! I’m really exited! Thanks @AnkerOfficial and @AnkerTechnical and anyone else included in this decision! I won’t disappoint!

1 Like

LOL… Anker doesn’t make a mistake to give away a free doorbell… :joy:

3 Likes

Hmmmm. My name isn’t in the picture @ndalby uploaded…

1 Like

The one I uploaded contained 15 names, as per the event, it seems @AnkerOfficial has updated the list to 16 names since I posted :confused:

Congrats on being no 16 @TechMan :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Perhaps anker intended me to win, but accidentally pinged tech_man… then they updated with my name and let tech_man win anyway, or vice versa

Edit: after thinking about it, it can’t work the other way :joy:.

There’s also the possibility they liked my plan so much they just decided to add me :joy:

2 Likes

Good to be a Tech Man

4 Likes

I am going to trademark my name, just like how Kim Kardashian trademarked kimono

3 Likes

You wouldn’t :rage::joy:

2 Likes

Congrats to the selected testers. :+1:

3 Likes

Guess what, I didn’t receive any email, so I guess you are the true TECH MAN!
Dear Anker, please don’t remove me from the list, I won’t disappoint you. My soundcore liberty neo review is the proof :wink:

2 Likes

You should try messaging @AnkerOfficial

I hope you get the doorbell! Your review are top notch :+1:

1 Like

Congrats to all selected testers :+1:
Looking forward for lots of reviews :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations to all the selected testers :clap:

the tech - man saga continues congrats to both !

4 Likes