We Love Testing | Soundcore Life NC

Old records were mono, not stereo. The sound was so warm. Amp had time (bass/trebble) knob, and volume, that was it

I remember listening to true quadrophonic music. OMG what an amazing sound… No, not 4 speakers, it was quadrophonic, completely different. I still remember listening to prog-rock on quad sound :crazy_face:

I’m lucky in that although I’m only 50 this year, I experienced a lot of the old stuff… I was in that crossover! Old enough to remember Elvis, young enough that he died before I was 10! lol

1 Like

I remember the day Elvis died when I and my girlfriend were touring around with an old VW-Bully , was in Ireland or UK.

RIP Elvis!

1 Like

:pensive:

Again I started to read post and planning out my application until I got to the rules and see it’s US only :cry:

@AnkerOfficial could future ones that are solely US only have that in the title??

2 Likes

@k_pug2003 it’s so disappointing and disheartening when you scroll down to the rules and constantly see “US only” :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

If there has been a we love testing I’ve wanted to win, this one is definitely it. Although, whoever wins, I hope they are active members on this community.

Not really… I won when I wasn’t active at all. What seems is, they pick up the winners randomly unless stated otherwise… … I am personally feeling this time @Anjou1888 Anjou would be on top of 10 lucky testers:

1 Like

These sorta competitions aren’t down to luck. They are based up to your application detailing how you plan to test and review the product.

3 Likes

@DrMajidHanif @k_pug2003

Although testers aren’t randomly chosen, I think Drmajidhanif meant that whoever gets chosen is lucky for getting chosen, if that makes sense. (And if I’m right in my assumption)

1 Like

That’s been mentioned a few times. Yet here we are again, nothing until halfway down the rules.

That is a perception thing.

Suppose inside the Chinese factory, just before it was boxed up, a spider crawled over it? The fact you did not know would mean you’d not care?

Perception.

Ear wax is not harmful it is full of anti bacterial goodness. A bit like spit.

Perception.

@nigelhealy, did you enter in this one?!

No. They want to link to Facebook. Ain’t doing that. It is hijacking us as free marketing.

I am interested in testing, giving honest feedback, but these hijacking us into social marketing. No. You are welcome to.

8 Likes

Exactly!

NO FAKEBOOK or other social media I want to be forced take part.

NOT ME! :angry:

2 Likes

I can obviously fake it, it is just another FB account but then why bother. I know exactly what is Anker’s marketing intentions with “testing” which is lower their cost on FB by using this community.

Not cooperarting.

3 Likes

So we are two lonesome rebels.

We need one more! :joy:

1 Like

couldn’t have put it better…Absolutely agree

1 Like

I wish I could join you. Although I don’t like Facebook I’m the least, I’m going to enter testing events rather than just not use Facebook.

I do t care if Anker use my Facebook for FREE advertising, if it meant I’d win.

I’ve done the same for many comps… Click share to enter.

I dont use Facebook at all, no posts, photos, but have some friends added back from 2015. I don’t see any issues using FB to promote Anker or any companies, as long as I am not giving anything more to FB :smiling_imp:

If I don’t want whatever on MY page, I’ll use Twitter if it’s a choice.

Bar using it to contact customer services for a couple of companies, it’s mainly a dumping ground for competition shares!