We Love Testing | Soundcore Life NC

right but then either pushes Anker into your real personal Facebook, or forces you to have a fake Facebook account purely for Anker’s benefit. Neither is good.

They used to allow Facebook being optional but this one they forced me to use FB. Not good.

Since when has Anker community made mandatory Facebook requirements? Used to be optional. So what next, someone comes here to find out about the Life NC product and this community then forwards someone use Facebook?

So this is not about testing, if were about testing we’d have Anker select based on how well you can judge a product. No this is just trying to get cheap advertisements.

3 Likes

Wow could not have put it in a better way myself. I absolutely agree with you and that’s the reason I didn’t participate. Used to have facebook but deleted it and don’t wanna get into that again.

2 Likes

Well said buddy, glad you did that being a senior member in the community. @AnkerOfficial need to change the strategy I guess.

3 Likes

Now we are 3!
“Il BUONO”, “IL BRUTTO” “IL CATTIVO” :wink:

1 Like

I was just looking at getting the Sony WI-1000X! Would love to see how this goes against that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This app may be infringing copyrights of video owners on platforms such as Youtube or Vimeo, ought not to be on the forums

1 Like

I am using these Sony WI-1000X and they are superb… Battery lasts forever. They acclimatize to High altitudes (with atmospheric pressure changes) so giving you digital noise cancelling feature ( noise cancellation taken to the next level) . I Love the ambient sound mode… Sound quality (music and handsfree calling) is definitely better than Sony WI-C400 ( I used for 2 years or so)… These Sony headsets are known for durability and reliability…

Just recently preorder the S10 and i want to test out the sound quality between them once the s10 is out. I am willing to do more tech test. This is coming from a college grad from IT. Love new tech stuff with a passion and will also do a video on YT as well. I am also a audiophile because, I always constantly change headphones when I am listening to music on the go.

Loved my LG ones and now using Skullcandy ones because the LG aren’t waterproof. Would love to test but I’m also in EU and won’t make it back to US in time for deadline.

I would love to test your products because I am a big fan of them, but your sign up requires a Facebook account which I don’t even have and I refuse to create one just for a chance to get in.

4 Likes

Welcome in the club!

1 Like

Lol there are about 4 or 5 of us who think the same about Facebook requirement. Maybe they see this and change back to older “We Love Testing” methods

2 Likes

Once we get enough votes on this issue, it will be forwarded to Anker to show how this FB requirement is hurting genuine product review opportunities from genuine reviewers. Feel free to vote…

@cshenoy about your question (I’m not able to reply due to 403 error so updating this)
There are 2 batteries in this. A 100 mAh and a 200 mAh li-ion. These are on either side of the neck band (near the ends where the buttons are housed).

3 Likes

Always had the question about these neckband headsets, is the battery near the ends or within the entire neckbands? Can overall battery / headset available time be extended with battery in the entire neckband. I have one of these from Anker but dont want to rip it.

Has anyone tried it already?

Hopefully we garner more votes, I am supporting it fully and already voted.

This also bring a question - what else does Anker replace FB with… not many have accounts on Instagram or multiple social media platforms.

1 Like

It is bigger and so yes houses bigger battery, exactly where it is… would need a teardown, it is very comfortable, surprisingly so, the buds in the ears are lighter as no battery inside them and doesn’t dig a wire into your neck. The only downsides, are the wire does dangle further down but that’s a small con, the item is physically larger for packing. I use my Life all day at home.

It’s very comfortable, use it for my daily commute,
Will keep looking, may be some one has done a teae down.

yea hook them up! The US and I live here, is great and all, but some of our best contributors are from outside the US. I would like to see reviews from more experienced members, but it is good to see the difference between a newer member’s review and a senior one’s.

I do use FB, but not as much as many people. I think if Anker is requesting social media link then why not! I know some people do not care for it but it is advertising for the company.

I am pretty sure it’s not for advertiziing, in a sense, mostly they just want to be sure that you have a socail media precense, so that anything you do share will actually be seen by people.