We Love Testing | Soundcore Life NC

The irony is, is that if we haven’t the products to talk about, the word of Anker can’t get shared, and growth turns to stagnation!

3 Likes

That’s true Mac!
No chance to get the hand on new products which need to be checked and tested, we will start to talk about beer, food and other nice things! :wink:

A clincking Prosit to “The Island”!!! :grin:

2 Likes

Nice idea. I would keep updated if (Hopefully) I get hands on experience. I am using other around the neck bluetooth headsets and literally never had any problem with them in the gym. But this product may be different as you are talking about. I have not used them yet and I am thankful to you for sharing your thoughts… It gave me another area to test on this #WeLoveTessting product.

Things like, is this a good Bavarian look?

Hahahaha

3 Likes

Please look at this part of my testing plan as I think I saved it accidentally when I was hitting return when I was in the testing plan box. LOL I did register by the application but my test plan is incomplete there as stated when I hit enter, it like save it with an incomplete test plan. So review most likely written, either on facebook, here in the community and/or on the amazon product page to give users information about the product. Pictures will most likely be included. As I did with my review of the Spirit X headphones, I try to test your main points of the product in different way if possible.
So for my first test, it will be just the look, and feel of the device in my ear and on my neck. I will the things I like about it and things that I do not like about it.
My second test will be to test the sound quality of the music to make sure it is clear and crisp. Also with I will do a similar test that I did with the Spirit X. I will play music and move away from the device to see how far I can move away and still have a connection and not be tied to the device.
I am really interested in the transparency mode to where I can turn on the microphone to listen to others. Will it be useful or not.
My fourth test is the active noise cancelling. I have enough ambient noises with my wife, dogs, and two vocal teenage boys to test this easily.
As I did with the battery life, I will test it similar to the Spirit X. I will test the length of time out of the box, the length after 5 min, and then with a full charge and will try to test the noise cancelling mode as well as the standard mode and see if it comes close to those times.
My six will to test the microphone and phone function. Test the incoming phone call and the vibration, test if I can be heard well enough in a loud room (ie wife, kids, and dogs for enough ambient noise)
My seventh test is on the Anker app and being able to pair two devices, to customize the button fucntions
My eight test is the IPX 5 rating. As I did with the spirit X, I will try to use them in the shower as to get a test of the sweatproof protection.
Again I thank you for any chance to use these and I hope you see this and understand that my application for the testing part was not completed on the application and I had to complete it here.

Good Mac!

Ready for “integration” :joy:

This is missing:

But you should start to exercise with such 1 Liter steins.
(More heavier than a pint! :grin:

2 Likes

With bad arthritis in my hands I doubt I could even lift a stein these days.

I could sing edelweiss tho! Hahahaha

1 Like

You might use a drinking straw!
(forbidden now by EUdSSR (sic)
But after Brexit you are free, Mac.
(But be careful using such an instrument is dangerous (drunk) )
We will sing “Edelweiss” and “Role in the barrel” and "A long way to Tipperary (THE BOAT) ) :joy::joy:

And create a new song : We love testing !

Weird again “error 403”.
I was thinking we fell under observation! :joy:

1 Like

Ooo a boat race!
That’s what we called it back in the day. Was meant to get you drunk quicker using a straw.

We’ll only be free, if we leave NO DEAL, but that’s not for this site! Oops :crazy_face: hahahaha

1 Like

I know and I did that. Let me just show what I mean

You are right there is no way to participate without facebook. I’ve seen similar issue in another entry.

1 Like

My apologies then, shame as they will lose some good reviewers that way

4 Likes

I entered on the previous Testing contest and couldn’t win so had some other ideas to make it more “appealing.” Guess I’ll have to wait until next time then :disappointed:

Its such a bull…really no idea who is responsible for this §$“E%°”$. :grimacing:
Thats frustrating to get forced into something you dont like.
What’s that?

DEMOCRACY???

Ich würde die Life NC Kopfhörer gerne im Alltag testen,ich bin viel draußen unterwegs und höre auch Zuhause ausschließlich mit Kopfhörern Musik und Videos.

Ich würde gerne auf verschiedenen öffentlichen Plattformen die diese Kopfhörer im Sortiment haben berichten und meine Erfahrungen teilen

2 Likes

Nett, dass Du gerne teilnehmen möchtest.
Aber bitte schreib’ doch in englischer Sprache.

Und wie ich es sehe, können nur US-Bürger teilnehmen. :unamused:

Great, you would like to take part.
But please write in English.

And as far I see. only open for US residents. :disappointed:

1 Like

Yes Mac.
So I use my old Thorens often.
Even the crackling when putting the system on the vinyl is exiting.
Some of the fellows here might never get in touch with that.

Good record players, old amplifier with tubes.
What a treasure. :grin:

Not the trimmed mp3.

YOU CANT PROCEED WITHOUT facebook and it was a big problem for me to link FB due to an error. It kept me out of the participants’ list for dozens of campaigns. I literally was unable to fill up that application form.

1 Like

I will probably pass on this one… I am not a fan of the whole neckband thing. Just looks wierd… agreed that the sound and quality maybe great, trusting @kumar.sachin review.

And this is one of the reason I protest!
Being forced to something as this “fakebook” :grimacing:

2 Likes