We Love Testing | Anker PowerConf

Congratulations to all the winners / testers … one known name @paulstevenewing :+1:

4 Likes

Congrats to the chosen testers, nice to see half are known users :ok_hand:

Hey Paul!
You are in the game.
Congratulations!

1 Like

Had an early start today, just arrived on site and seen the email.
I’m so grateful to be given the opportunity to test.
Thanks @AnkerOfficial

2 Likes

Took this testing plan very seriously, so glad I got selected! This is something I will try to use every day for work if it holds up! Can’t wait to get started!

So glad to have been selected, can’t wait to put my hands on it ! :star_struck:

For anyone that was interested, is there any points that you’d like to see appear in the reviews ?

2 Likes

Congrats @Florian.h , would be good to know the maximum workable range for voice, without the third party having issues :slight_smile:

1 Like

Servus Florian,
great you have been selected.
Hope you get chance to test the item under professional conditions.
Connectivity, Clarity etc.
You will do a perfect job I know.
Schönen Faschingsdienstag! :slight_smile:

1 Like

For all the testors, congratulations!
And don’t forget to provide your shipping address in time.:grin:

4 Likes

Hope to see some good reviews

There have been some reviews so far, with great pics :ok_hand: but none are in-depth, non of these have touched on the Multi-point, real life scenarios…

Hope to see AT-LEAST one review with Multi Point thing explained,

1 Like

Many testers are not those testers we want to see.
But if items are mostly given to those inexperienced people… hmm?

1 Like

That’s because Anker is not remotely interested in genuine testers. The more competent someone is the more they will test all features and so find more faults and then published those faults. So you’d want lightweight testers who do simple little more than unboxing.

This is just marketing.

True testing would be done under a confidentially agreement and submitted privately.

No offense intended to those selected and if you are selected then do the most in-depth you can.

2 Likes

Only expect (hope) the remaining reviews come out with the (more) details…

1 Like

All the tests I have done, I made honestly, though I am not a professional in any electronics.
There were always “pros and cons” and I told about.
As I dont use any social media I wrote those at amazon.de
But may be those testers who open a box only and tell the customers what is inside are more important for marketing.

1 Like

Any product, will surely have positives and negatives, and it is individual experience, but there definitely will be…

The more I think and use the products, see it more and more like seeing through a microscope :grinning: … may be should see it with regular eyes, with poor eyesight :joy:

1 Like

One aspect is:
If you have really bought the items or you have been donated.
May be another kind of view?:wink:

1 Like