We Love Testing | Anker PowerConf

Would this be overkill for private use?
I mean, having it on your home office desk using it for hands free video calls would be cool

Anker PowerConf is the latest Conference station / device from Anker and can be as private as your location / sound isolation of your room.

it is meant more for Handfree calling and with a group of 3-4 people around a desk.

If you are looking for private solution, your best bet would be a Soundcore Liberty Air 2 or Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro or the SmartPhone handset itself

1 Like

The size is not big, so it’s super portable, you can easy to carry on.

5 Likes

That’s going to be one way I intended to use.

Now that I see those pics I like the idea even more

1 Like

Does Canada ever get to test products?

I love the case. :slight_smile:

Not something I can test but looking forward to seeing the reviews.

Good luck everyone!

it really looks like a nice and small conference solution. EXCITED TO TEST IT! :upside_down_face:

good luck everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

good luck to everyone that sign up look like a fun thing to test

This is perfect … have many use cases on Cisco softphone, Webex and teams.

Yes, we have onlined some testing event open to Canada friends too. As long as the new product will first launch in multi-countries, we will give the chance to multi-countries’ users. So stay tuned!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

https://community.anker.com/testing_club/completed

And we?
Those few from Germany? :smiley:
Let us have an “extra” event, please!

And indeed the Canadians are not invited often.

2 Likes

Interesting :wink: I use some kind of Sennheiser Telco Spider for my meetings at work.

At work, we are now implementing Cisco IP Conference Phones 8832, some old 8831, New Polycom Trio, will be good to see how PowerConf compares with these!

1 Like

Hey @Shenoy
Be good to know how you find the Cisco conf units.
We tend to use the Polycom conf units here, its what our customers seem to prefer.
We do have Cisco desk handsets, although we tend to use softphone instead as they are ugly phones and not that great in use if i’m honest.

1 Like

The one you showed above looks like a Cisco 7861 model.

We have standardized on Cisco 8800 Series phones, mostly 8865 and 8845, and users love them, they join Video calls to WebEx / Zoom calls from these devices directly

I love Softphones… too many now to look and use,… moving to Cloud!

Conference units are good, we use those for room with 4-6 people … though people like the Trio more than Cisco ones… :smiley:

For larger rooms, these have Video Enabled devices (Csico TelePresence Codecs)

2 Likes

Yes, its a 7861.

1 Like

I’m actually looking at these devices right now for my home office. My work recently started allowing us to work from home to offset our commutes. This device is in my price range and if it holds true for all my other Soundcore devices ought to be a homerun. The ones at work literally cost too much as I don’t have money for a $500-$1k device that has all the good quality pickups. If chosen I will record a conference call going both ways so we can find out how it sound for both calling into a conference and hearing your voice on the other end using it. The audio pickups need to be spectacular as using other mobile Bluetooth speakers don’t always sound ‘good’. That ‘far away sound’ needs to be fixed in something like this.

Congrats to the chosen testers!

@AnkerOfficial, why were only five selected as opposed to the “required” ten?

2 Likes