Hi Anker fans,
We Love Testing is back with one of the newest members of the Anker family, PowerConf—our all-new portable Bluetooth speakerphone!
PowerConf is a bit different to the products we’re used to seeing, so we’ll start by doing a quick rundown of its features:
- 6 microphones arranged in a 360° array for enhanced voice pick-up
- A custom DSP algorithm offers real-time echo cancellation, de-reverberation, and background noise reduction
- Automatically balances the sound of your voice to make up for differences in volume and distance
- Connect to your phone via Bluetooth or to your computer with a USB-C cable
- Compatible with all popular online conferencing services
- Built-in 6,700mAh battery powers up to 24 hours of call-time
- Anker’s PowerIQ technology allows you to charge other devices via PowerConf at optimized speeds
It would be great if you have previous experience taking part in conferences and meetings and/or have previously bought or used a conference speaker but don’t worry if you haven’t, we’re looking for a range of people to test PowerConf!
Like previous We Love Testing events, it’s a good idea to think of some creative ways in which to test PowerConf. Since it’s super portable, you could think about some different places to test it out or perhaps you could compare it to other conference speakers (hint, hint).
To get your hands on 1 of 10 PowerConf Bluetooth speakerphones, just fill out the application form here.
P.S. If you don’t want to chance it, PowerConf has $20 off right now at Amazon.com.