We Love Testing | Anker PowerConf

Hi Anker fans,

We Love Testing is back with one of the newest members of the Anker family, PowerConf—our all-new portable Bluetooth speakerphone!

PowerConf is a bit different to the products we’re used to seeing, so we’ll start by doing a quick rundown of its features:

• 6 microphones arranged in a 360° array for enhanced voice pick-up
  • A custom DSP algorithm offers real-time echo cancellation, de-reverberation, and background noise reduction
  • Automatically balances the sound of your voice to make up for differences in volume and distance
  • Connect to your phone via Bluetooth or to your computer with a USB-C cable
  • Compatible with all popular online conferencing services
  • Built-in 6,700mAh battery powers up to 24 hours of call-time
  • Anker’s PowerIQ technology allows you to charge other devices via PowerConf at optimized speeds

Testing Requirements

It would be great if you have previous experience taking part in conferences and meetings and/or have previously bought or used a conference speaker but don’t worry if you haven’t, we’re looking for a range of people to test PowerConf!

Like previous We Love Testing events, it’s a good idea to think of some creative ways in which to test PowerConf. Since it’s super portable, you could think about some different places to test it out or perhaps you could compare it to other conference speakers (hint, hint).

To get your hands on 1 of 10 PowerConf Bluetooth speakerphones, just fill out the application form here.

Good luck!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

P.S. If you don’t want to chance it, PowerConf has $20 off right now at Amazon.com.

20 Likes

Awesome.
Good luck to all who enters :+1:

1 Like

Awesome testing opportunity!

Will be submitting my test plan soon!!

Best of luck to all participants

1 Like

Will not take part, or should I create a conference with my wife! :joy:

2 Likes

All the best to those apply. I’ll not be participating this time.

That’s a nice new idea! I don’t remember seeing anything like it before, a conference system for phones, but I can certainly see how useful it can be!

But… Canada’s not on the testing area list. :upside_down_face: So good luck for those who get one for testing! I’m looking forward to reading all about it!

Can’t wait to see the reviews on this one. I would love to test it, but being realistic I have no real use for this. Congrats in advance to the winners.

I may give a try with my plan. We just bought a new Logitech video conf system though we rarely use video calls. But the wires on this system sucks, I hate to connect to my laptop using a USB cable every time I have to join a meeting and wires are obstructing everything.
This wireless PowerConf is going to be a huge success at my place. We may buy it for all other conf rooms if I convince our guys by showing how great it is.
Hoping to win this :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I won’t be participating this time but good luck to those who enter :+1:

Good luck to all that applies. I’m out. I’m not much of a phone person anyways.

1 Like

Maybe this time will be my lucky time :sunglasses:

Best of luck

1 Like

Good luck to all who enters :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

This is a neat little gadget. I have no use for it but it looks amazing! I’m actually excited to reading a review on it though!

Seems like a lot of us won’t be participating

I will never take part at a testing event if I can not test the item in a proper way.
May be others will, not me.
I could have taken part when I was working.
We made such conferences often, but now?

The daily conference with my wife? :wink:
I got simple orders and instructions and I follow.
No “powerconf” needed! :joy:

3 Likes

True, I don’t work in a office so that’s why I’m not testing this

You know what they say, happy wife happy life :rofl:

2 Likes

Simple orders, simple tasks, simple solutions! :joy:

1 Like

Well said :clap::clap:

1 Like