UPDATE Soundcore Wakey Wakey Review

This is so freaky.
I also have a fan that starts when I turn the bathroom light on and I was considering Lumis for this purpose.
Anyway, we’re getting off topic.
I’ll go and find a Lumi chat.

1 Like

Lol yeah that’s true

1 Like

Thanks for the update. Those display LEDs are way too bright for my personal taste, even at the minimal setting. LEDs are adjustable in intensity depending on how much voltage is being applied. Hopefully, Anker can tweak this so they are not so bright…maybe by adding more steps of adjustable intensity (there are what, four steps now?) with the minimum setting being barely visible. Having more steps of adjustable intensity (ten at least) is the key since personal taste can vary so widely.

I just need to be able to see what time it is in the dark…not be guided to safety in the event of an emergency. :flushed:

1 Like

Hey @SZak2015 5 steps and auto which moves between the 5 steps it seems.
I don’t see why I couldn’t be achievable to reduce the brightness further on the next firmware release.

1 Like

Yes…hopefully they can tweak this.

We already know that more than enough brightness is there for those that want it bright…what we need is tweaking on the other end of the brightness scale.

1 Like

That’s it, I’m getting one for my son because he doesnt know how to turn his lights off ever. It’s on a smart bulb, but its annoying to have to check and shut it off every night. But with this he has all the light he needs :joy:

1 Like

Constructive critics are more than useful.
That’s the reason why we are testing items, Paul.

1 Like

Congrats on winning! :tada:
Great review! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks @Daiross
Glad you enjoyed it.

Thanks for the pic. That is bright. I wonder if they could have had a sensor at the charger pad that could sense if the lights are out(like in a car where lights may be set for auto). Lights on, it is brighter. Light off, and it goes to a dimmed mode. On bright it would be good for a night lite as stated.

1 Like

Fantastic review, thanks so much for sharing those pictures! I knew that people had complained about the brightness, but holy cow, that IS bright!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback @apsavarese glad you liked it.
I wouldn’t let it put you off getting one, I’m sure with all the feedback they will address things in the next firmware release.

:grimacing: awkward typo…

1 Like

Ugh I hate autocorrect

1 Like

I was lucky that I’ve won it from Soundcore

1 Like

What’s do you think?

Hi,Its a really good product to be honest.The setup was really easy and simple.I would recommend this item.

1 Like

Even though I have my criticisms I recommend too.
I still haven’t used the features via the buttons on the front but am finding the app is easy to use and happy with that.

Awesome, congrats man!

1 Like