[New Release] PowerCore+ 26800 PD 45W is Now Available!

Planning!
This might lead to a pile of things… :rofl:

Awesome! Been loving the PD24Ws I have scattered through my home and office. Definitely would love to have this as a way to keep laptop going when low on juice!

2 Likes

I like the capabilities overall, but the price point feel a little high.

Maybe offer a version without the Wall Charger to help get the price point reduced.

2 Likes

that was a KO :grin: all questions answered!

1 Like

Quick charge and supplied with charger is good.
But the price is a a bit too high.
As with all these things, give it a while and this will be the new normal!

1 Like

I’m sure it’ll be on sale pretty soon.
Maybe half off, like this one:

2 Likes

I highly doubt it will be half off anytime in the near future.

1 Like

Not half!
How about 75% off? :rofl:

1 Like

I’m overdue for a good power bank, and this may be it!

2 Likes

Not even Black Friday??? Fine, I’ll take 49% off. :wink:

3 Likes

I like your spirit! Anything is possible during Black Friday, keep an eye on the Black Friday deals or events, I am sure Anker may come with better deals this year!

2 Likes

BTW, I have too many Anker batteries right now. Yes, there is such a thing. I have the original 26800, the 20100, the 10000 PD, and a whole bunch of 6700s and 5200s. Like 10 batteries total. It’s just me and my wife and our baby who is about to turn 1 year old. So I probably won’t buy anymore batteries this year. Although, I guess I could buy some to give away as Christmas presents.

1 Like

It looks like a well made product. Price is high. I would like to know how many cycles of charge /recharge you could expect out of the product before degradation?

2 Likes

They’re fairly typical lithium ion batteries inside so expect around 300-400 charges before the capacity drops to around 80% max capacity

Of course since it’s already a giant 26,800mah dropping to 80% means it’s now “only” 21400mah

2 Likes

UPDATE

Anker’s PowerCore+ 26800 PD 45W is now available to order from amazon.com for a cost of $139.99, and should begin shipping on October 17.

Dear @Insider,
Will there be a power bank only version on Amazon (that is: no PD charger and no Type-C cable)?
Thanks!

1 Like

Not sure, but my guess is unfortunately, probably not, as PowerCore+ 26800 PD 30W was never sold without independently.

1 Like

Does it charge Galaxy Note 10+ at 45w?

1 Like

No, it cannot.

will this work for the surface pro 7?

2 Likes