[New Release] PowerCore+ 26800 PD 45W is Now Available!

I like it, but I wish there was a version that was sold without the power supply.

3 Likes

So if someone needs 45W its because either their device needs that minimum, or they need the faster recharging to make best use of limited time near a wall socket.

If you don’t fall under either category then the price makes this not the best value answer.

All my current devices which recharge off USB are happy with 10W, the most powerful need I have is 18W. The bottleneck is the Powercore recharge time, so fastest ingress. Output is less critical as it being portable is with you and you just plug it in proactively.

1 Like

Planning!
This might lead to a pile of things… :rofl:

Awesome! Been loving the PD24Ws I have scattered through my home and office. Definitely would love to have this as a way to keep laptop going when low on juice!

2 Likes

I like the capabilities overall, but the price point feel a little high.

Maybe offer a version without the Wall Charger to help get the price point reduced.

2 Likes

that was a KO :grin: all questions answered!

1 Like

Quick charge and supplied with charger is good.
But the price is a a bit too high.
As with all these things, give it a while and this will be the new normal!

1 Like

I’m sure it’ll be on sale pretty soon.
Maybe half off, like this one:

2 Likes

I highly doubt it will be half off anytime in the near future.

1 Like

Not half!
How about 75% off? :rofl:

1 Like

I’m overdue for a good power bank, and this may be it!

2 Likes

Not even Black Friday??? Fine, I’ll take 49% off. :wink:

3 Likes

I like your spirit! Anything is possible during Black Friday, keep an eye on the Black Friday deals or events, I am sure Anker may come with better deals this year!

2 Likes

BTW, I have too many Anker batteries right now. Yes, there is such a thing. I have the original 26800, the 20100, the 10000 PD, and a whole bunch of 6700s and 5200s. Like 10 batteries total. It’s just me and my wife and our baby who is about to turn 1 year old. So I probably won’t buy anymore batteries this year. Although, I guess I could buy some to give away as Christmas presents.

1 Like

It looks like a well made product. Price is high. I would like to know how many cycles of charge /recharge you could expect out of the product before degradation?

2 Likes

They’re fairly typical lithium ion batteries inside so expect around 300-400 charges before the capacity drops to around 80% max capacity

Of course since it’s already a giant 26,800mah dropping to 80% means it’s now “only” 21400mah

2 Likes

UPDATE

Anker’s PowerCore+ 26800 PD 45W is now available to order from amazon.com for a cost of $139.99, and should begin shipping on October 17.

Dear @Insider,
Will there be a power bank only version on Amazon (that is: no PD charger and no Type-C cable)?
Thanks!

1 Like

Not sure, but my guess is unfortunately, probably not, as PowerCore+ 26800 PD 30W was never sold without independently.

1 Like

Does it charge Galaxy Note 10+ at 45w?

1 Like