Time for Surgery....long winded post, sorry

that’s a great news Tank, Take good rest, and get well soon!

1 Like

Glad the surgery went well! Yeah definitely get some rest and give your body time to heal. Hopefully everything will be better once you are fully recovered

1 Like

Here’s to a quick recovery. Take it easy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to hear that the procedure went well! Hope you get well soon, and get some good rest!

Make sure that you do your physical therapy! I had an aunt who didn’t do theirs as much as they were supposed to, and they were never really able to walk again.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about the pain but good news the OP went well!

1 Like

I’m late to this thread but glad it went well. Hope you have a speedy recovery now

1 Like

1 Like

Glad it went off without a hitch! Rest up and heal well!

1 Like

Yay!!! Glad all went well :+1:
Have a speedy recovery

1 Like

Try to take it easy bud and rest as much as you can

1 Like

so apparently the doc said I don’t need physical therapy, But I am to do a bunch of exercises here at home. I’m also told to put weight on my knee as tolerable, which right now won’t happen for at least a few days before I even try.

4 Likes

Good Morning Rob,

Great to hear the surgery went fine.
You should really take your time to recover.
Do it very slowly and carefully.
No hurry, no impatience-

The human knee is a very complex joint, of course you know this much better than I do! :smiley:

1 Like

Glad to know it went well and you are on recovery path. Take it easy and don’t strain it too quick.

1 Like

Hey Tank! I’ve been busy lately so missed this initially - glad to hear you’re out of OP and things went as well as could be hoped. I’m having some pain walking/standing for another reason too - it’s awful not to be able to get around easily. I feel you, man, hang in there!

1 Like

Glad it went well.

Good luck, Rob! Hope we all see you back soon!

Thanks guys, went to the doctors today and so far so good. I was finally able to put weight and walk on it yesterday. Gonna start therapy on Monday and Hopefully be back to work by the 20th.

7 Likes

Great news @Tank , best wishes for speedy recovery and take it easy!

1 Like

Glad to hear your recovery is on track @Tank
All the best.

That’s amazing. Good luck with the therapy and hope you have a speedy recovery!