The Weird and Wonderful Christmas Song Contest!

That’s brilliantly funny :joy:

1 Like

Thanks @TechMan! I have a unique way with words :wink:

I enjoy the dreamy voice of Karen Carpenter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB5c-KmxqQw

Of all the songs, this one really gets me in the spirit of things…

STOP THE CALVARY, JONA LEWIS

1 Like

"Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree" :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::dancer: This sound is cheerful and makes me feel excited for the holidays

Oh gosh! The only song I don’t like!!!

One of our family favorites!!!

Dominick The Donkey!

I heard that for the first time last year or the year before. Quite an interesting song :joy:

What’s more “Weird” and “Wonderful” than “O, Holy Night” by Cartman and a 7 year old!

This brings me back to my childhood as we would sing christmas carols after all the adults had too much egg nog. This is and always will be my favorite song! Cheers :slight_smile:

“WEIRD”

“WONDERFUL” (Do yourself a favor and listen to this, not the cartman one :joy: )

but its in your head right now :wink:

1 Like

This song is ridiculous and makes me smile…

Is there a limit to quantity of entries?
@AnkerOfficial ?

I really like this version of Rudolph. The original story always felt a little unfair to me so I appreciate the additional verse where Rudolph calls out the other reindeer.

2 Likes

While I like the Mariah version, I love the Love Actually version:

1 Like

Throwback Thursday! I remember walking downstairs hearing this song and the whole album on Christmas and it brings back great childhood memories of Christmas and opening presents. :smiley:

@AnkerOfficial #AnkerChristmasCarol
@Anker.fans
Love Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer!

This one is good too, also the film is nice!

My favorite “Santa baby” by Marilyn Monroe

@AnkerOfficial @anker.fans #AnkerChristmasCarol

Nice contest @AnkerOfficial :grinning:

The Christmas song that always reminds me of of the Christmas seasons is Feliz Navidad by José Feliciano. My Mom would play this when we were kids and it always reminds me of Christmas :christmas_tree: during those cheerful times! He sung it in Spanish and English.

2 Likes

I love Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire by Nat King Cole! Brings back memories of those Christmas nights when it was just my mother and I. Such a special bond we hold. It always makes my heart smile when I hear it.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=chestnuts+roasting+on+an+open+fire&view=detail&mid=030E63B5C7A45B17A03D030E63B5C7A45B17A03D&FORM=VIRE0