Christmas Greetings, Anker Fans!
Is there a song you just have to hear to get in the festive mood, a classic Christmas song that really takes you back, or a cheesy holiday tune that makes you cringe? If so, we want to hear about it!
We’ve got 3 mystery boxes worth $100 each up for grabs, and to be in with a chance of winning one, all you have to do is share a Christmas song with us. It could be something odd, something awesome, a hidden gem, or even your own Christmas cover!
Just post a YouTube or Spotify link to the song in the comments below, let us know what the song means to you, and then share the event on Facebook or Twitter with the hashtag #AnkerChristmasCarol.
Check out the rules below for more information, and most importantly, have fun!
- Share a Christmas song in the comments below and tell us why you chose that song or what it means to you, then share the event on your Facebook or Twitter with the hashtag #AnkerChristmasCarol and mention our official account: Twitter: @AnkerOfficial Facebook: @Anker.fans
- We will pick our 3 favorite Christmas song submissions to win our Christmas mystery box worth $100.
- We will announce the winners on December 10th, 2019.
- This event is open to users from the US, the UK, Canada, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain.
- Anker reserves the right of final explanation.
The winners are announced!
Here they are, in no particular order:
@stambubabaer Last Christmas - Wham!
What can we say? This is a total classic and a real favorite especially with the members of our team. It’s catchy, it has a snowy video, and the message is uplifting. Let’s all give our hearts to someone special this year!
@The_Bearded_Tech_Guy Somewhere in My Memory - John Williams
Most of us think of hit pop songs or traditional carols when we think of Christmas music. This one is from a movie soundtrack, but it’s just as iconic and moving as any other Christmas song. We love it! I mean, who doesn’t love Home Alone?
@ericwilborn Dominick the Donkey - Lou Monte
There are a few reasons why we picked this one. Firstly, quite a few of us in the office had never heard it before, so it was a nice surprise. Secondly, we wanted to choose a song that kids would like too, and let’s be honest, we’re all big kids at this time of year!
Congratulations to all the winners. A $100 mystery box is heading your way!
Thanks also for everybody who shared a song over the past few days. We had a lot of fun going through them all, hearing some old favorites, a few potentially new favorites, and having a couple of arguments about which ones should win.
If you didn’t win this time, don’t be disheartened. We’ve got more giveaways coming, starting today with The Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest!