The Mandalorian Disney+

Cool! I have to admit- I have watched a few classic movies :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Here comes the question of the day. Should I continue watching through the marvel series (which Iā€™ve never seen), or should I rewatch the original Star Wars which I havenā€™t seen in a long timeā€¦

1 Like

Ok, here we go. Iā€™m Star wars fan and a DC fan, but honestly Marvel has put together a great series of movies that once they all connect are awesome to watch. I will just recommend to see all the Marvel movies, once you get to Endgame is all worth it .

1 Like

Since they got xmen now they are working to bring them into the Marvel universe. There is a chart on which to watch for the Marvel time line.

Marvel Universe is about to get much crowded, and more confusing than ever, with characters dying and then coming backā€¦ :smiley:

1 Like

Shhhhh. No spoilers. Iā€™m still watching the movies.

I know Iā€™ve been seen watching too much marvel (literally over a movie a day I think), but itā€™s so addictive.

Iā€™ve been watching in order of release, and am up to guardians volume 2.

I just know Iā€™m watching too much TV lol. I basically get home from work, shower, eat, and start watching. Then I have Saturdayā€™s to watch (among other things that I have) but I do have significantly more time on Saturdayā€™s.

Then Iā€™ve been off work this week because of the holiday (I love my new job lol- this week is paid still). So I have had extra time to watch this week.

I have small project I want to do, but other then that I donā€™t have anything to do anywayā€¦

1 Like

With the 4th chapter of the mandalorian out, Iā€™m a little disappointed. I liked the first 3 episodes far better. The series started out by telling the story visually. Little to no dialogue was incorporated.

As time has gone on, they have started talking way more. In the 4th episode, itā€™s mostly talking. I much preferred the visual story telling. Itā€™s far more creative and captivating.

Pre- episode 4, I had the mindset that this was the greatest Star Wars creation since the original trilogy. Now I donā€™t think it will be any better then Solo: a Star Wars story.

Spoiler below

I hate everything that happened at the village. We really only have two choices going forward.

Either that village will be irrelevant going forward. In which case that episode was nearly (not entirely) useless. I would prefer this even though it makes episode 4 very minute

The second option (more likely) is that something will happen with the village later on. Most likely the mandalorian will have a relationship with that lady. It would ruin the whole story.

I canā€™t express how disappointed I am with the 4th episode

1 Like

Thanks for putting spoiler warningā€¦I am waiting until all 8 episodes are out before I watch it. I would much rather binge it in a day than to have to wait. Just wait and see how it plays out before passing judgment, you may not get things now but it may make more sense later on

Me watching episode 5:

1 Like

I finished end game last night. Iā€™m going to go back and watch the Incredible Hulk, and the 2 Spider-Man movies (technically far from home comes after so Iā€™m not going back).

Sort of spoiler if you havenā€™t seen endgame yet

Who else thinks tony should have said ā€œI love you 3001ā€ in his farewell clip?

1 Like

Are you a believer? I guess the fact that you did watch the movies must mean something right?

I believer? You mean Did I like the movies?

Yeah, I thought they were awesome.

Spoiler if you havenā€™t seen the movies

The fact that theyā€™re sort of ended in a sense is a little disappointing. I wasnā€™t a huge fan of black panther, or captain marvel. Really the only thing I liked about captain marvel was Samuel L Jackson.

What I did like was the ā€œsad endingā€. Pretty much every movie produced ever has a happy ending. A sad ending is always welcome in my book- then again, they did kill my favorite character. Would have liked to see someone like captain America die instead lol. But they had different plans for him haha.

1 Like

What? How could you not like Black Pantherā€¦

Sluggish plot line. Never been a huge fan of ancestry worship either. Something really strange about it

1 Like

Black Panther is one of my favorite movies in Marvel line-upā€¦ Just saw a news now about movie of epic value like end game is already in production :+1:t2:

1 Like

Well, Iā€™m glad you like most of them. My wife gets mad at me because for watching Endgame meas fast forward to the last 20 min of the movie :joy: . Ragnarok is one of my favorites and Ant man is funny. I did like Black Panther. The worst has to be between Ironman 3 and Captain Marvel. But Iā€™m happy that you like most of them, because at the end ā€œThis is the wayā€.