The Mandalorian Disney+

Just saw The Mandalorian in Disney Plus. I guess its understandable why they are charging for all of this content. If you are die hard Star Wars fan or Marvel fan I believe you will be happy. But I strongly suggest to look for some kind of deal. I was lucky to get a $3.91 a month deal for 3 years. The Mandalorian end up been a big production, it feels like watching a movie. Quality is high (certain CGI can be notice not that high end) but overall it seems this will be a great show. If you love Star Wars, you will not regretted.

3 Likes

I like Star Wars… I can’t wait to see the mandalorian :grin:

1 Like

curious, how does one get a $3.91 a month deal for 3 years :thinking: ?!

1 Like

It was an early bird deal. It’s over now.

I watched the mandalorian this morning (no work because of rain). It’s pretty good. I like the pacing of the show. Not too slow, not too fast.

I guess I have to wait for more of it :sob:

1 Like

You still got it free for a year right, why are you not happy :anguished:

Idk if I get it free yet, I haven’t looked into it. I’m just using the free trial right now.

I’m just sad that I have to wait for the next episode lol. Only one a week for that show.

1 Like

I am super lazy to setup… have the 3 year deal myself

1 Like

It’s pretty cool. They have a lot of content that I heard they wouldn’t have.

1 Like

Thank you… your words make me set it up soon :+1: … checking out Roku and Fire TV, which ones have the app available,

2 Likes

I saw a review on YouTube, and they said there was an app for both roku and FireTv

Which is something else. I was told previously that it would not be available on firestick, but it is :grin:

1 Like

I have a twist for everything, roku and amazon update servers (which update these devices) are blocked on my home network, because they are notorious to update the streaming device / apps… the last update nearly roasted my Plex App…

Will do it today, thanks for the heads-up!

1 Like

I was able to get the early D23 Club deal. I pay in advance $140 for 3 years. If you have the Chase Disney card they will offer it to you for $160 for 3 years and Verizon Unlimited customers will get it free for 1 year.

2 Likes

What if I had paid with Disney chase for the initial discounted 3year deal… would I have got a better deal ?

How much you pay? My wife has the card and she got in the mail the offer. It included 2 year and a 3 year deal, if I remember correctly It was something like 2 years for $120 and 3 for $160. They were vouchers with codes so I don’t think you need to pay with the Chase Card.

1 Like

Check this out for Free Disney+ with Verizon

1 Like

Watched the first movie with kids on Disney+ – Dumbo :grin:

1 Like

Yes I know…

Btw that new dumbo movie Is terrible isn’t it?

It was decent, kids liked it, though it could have had a bit more fun than the tragedy towards the end…

1 Like

The animation was terrible. It wasn’t really live action. Obviously the elephants had to be animated, but the people could have have been real… also the elephant animation didn’t have to be so bad…