The Mandalorian Disney+

kids were glued to see the movie, only to see the family re-union

I saw they have deleted scenes for Endgame too

2 Likes

I just watched the Mandalorian, it was good, but that is not the only reason I got Disney Plus, more so for the new Marvel tv shows that will be coming out. It also has a bunch of other things that makes this streaming service great! Do you feel like it is not worth the price?

1 Like

Iā€™m literally just gonna binge the entire marvel series (that if it thatā€™s on disney+).

Iā€™ve never seen marvel films before, but itā€™s the type of thing I like- so I think IM gonna like it. Already started iron manā€¦

Best of luck :+1:t2:

How good is Disney+ compared to Netflix?

1 Like

Something that disappoint me was that I got it for 3 years, but some of the Marvel shows are not coming until 2021

Totally different. Disney+ is not a substitute for Netflix at all. There are some shows that Netflix never had but I guess Netflix will not suffer that much.

1 Like

Thanks, Iā€™ll look into it :+1:

That is exactly what I felt after I went through the catalog todayā€¦ Lesson learntā€¦ never jump to get any subscriptionā€¦ hope the Disney+ improves the content

1 Like

I believed they will but it will take years to get in to a decent state. Something I do appreciate is the quality of the productions. I guess we will have to wait to get the Marvel shows and Kenobi to see how this will play. Honestly its ridicules how many streaming services are now available. Soon it will be like paying for Direct TV again. Its getting to expensive.

1 Like

My wife and I are regretting not jumping on the early bird special. Maybe there will be some sort of discount around Christmas time. That way we can binge watch it :slight_smile:

1 Like

They are releasing episodes weekly, so you wonā€™t exactly be able to ā€œbingeā€ itā€¦

Hope you find a deal though :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I used to do that with GOT but you get people on social media uploading spoilers all the time. If you can avoid the spoilers you need to wait only one month 1/2, since there is only 8 episodes of The Mandalorian and 2 already air.

You will need Netflix to catch everything. I think Netflix has 2 or 3 still on their site due to contracts. There is a time line out on the Internet to show what order to watch them. Besides the 2-3 on Netflix, I d not know if Spidermans 2 movies are on there since they are owned by another company. plus I do no have D+ yet

Hi all! Iā€™m new here and not tech savvy :confused: I have a question tho, are you all able to get Disney plus on your device? I have a nebula that iā€™ve owned for almost 2 years. I want to take it camping to watch family movies. THANK YOU!

1 Like

You can connect a Fire TV device and watch itā€¦ If you have the Google play store, try to see if the Disney+ app is available for install.

Disney + supports Chromecast devices

1 Like

Iā€™m actually just watching through the marvel cinematic universe right now. Next Iā€™ll probably work through the spiderverse.

I heard something about the X-men universe but I havenā€™t looked into that yet.

1 Like

My wife told me yesterday her best friend set her up with a disney+ account since he gets 5 accounts for freeā€¦he works for Greg Horn.
Iā€™m super stoked because thereā€™s movies in there I havenā€™t seen since I was a kid and done forgot about. Now I get to see them all.

1 Like