The Gift Of Power! 100s of Power Prizes Up For Grabs! ๐ŸŽ

Iโ€™d give #TheGiftOfPower to my sister. Iโ€™d give the 511 Nano Pro because Iโ€™m always borrowing her chargers and losing it :sweat_smile:

1 Like
  1. A) Iโ€™d give #thegiftofpower to my wife.
    B) Iโ€™d give her the 511 Charger so that the other chargers around the house stop disappearing.

2. Shared!

1 Like

A)I would give #TheGiftOfPower to my dad because he is working on his laptop all the time video editing,so stuff like this is really useful to him.

B)Anker 521 power station. Having that much battery to take with you would be super nice especially with how power hungry my dads laptop is, it sucks the power out of my 20,000 mAh while doing heavy work on the go. So the power station would be really good for my dad.

1 Like

(A) My brother would love an Anker Nano Pro 511 (Black)(B) for his new iPhone 13 Pro Max Advanced โ€” I think heโ€™s using a regular USB charger now and could use the upgrade!

1 Like

I would give the thunderbolt dock to my dad for use with his mac - needs a smart hub at the desk to avoid having to plug in too many things at once.

1 Like

I would give the present to myself, who else! :rofl:
It doesnโ€™t matter what I will get!

3 Likes

Because I just love this brand!!

1 Like

#TheGiftOfPower would be given to my college student daughter. The Anker 537 Power Bank (PowerCore 26K for Laptop) would be perfect for her coursework and long studying hours. Itโ€™s high quality and reliable.

1 Like

I would give the #TheGiftOfPower to my wife Niq! She just need that base/power station where she can charge and organize her phone,watch and airpods in one place with Anker 544 wireless charger. I would love to give that to her and she deserves it. I would love to get that Anker 521 power station to myself as I work from home with no back up what so ever. Thanks Anker for the great products!

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial if possible can my FB share be used for @Chiquinho qualifier for the social media. I have done it on twitter for mine qualifier share.

Thanks for considering thisโ€ฆ

3 Likes

A. Iโ€™d give #TheGiftOfPower to my kids keep the phones full charged for games :).
B. I thought that the Anker 521charger would be enough

1 Like

I would give #TheGiftOfPower to my dad. He loves his tech stuff. I would give the mago, his iphone always is near 10% lol. :slight_smile:

What a noble request :clap:

I would give #thegiftofpower to my fiancรฉ. Weโ€™ve had a record number of power outages in our area so Iโ€™d have to give her a Anker 545 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 778Wh) if possible.

1 Like

Hi,
Thanks for the opportunity!

A. Iโ€™d give #TheGiftOfPower to my Sister because she is one who travels a lot!
While travelling many a-times there is no availability of charging which massively impacts her time and comfort as she always needs a charged device.
B. Iโ€™d give her the Anker 537 Power Bank (PowerCore 26K for Laptop) because it is a gadget that will help her a lot. I think that she will completely take advantage of its USP i.e. Laptop Charging!
While travelling she also does her work on the laptop!
The Laptop charging ability of the Anker 537 Power Bank will ensure that she could work seamlessly without any worries!

Iโ€™ll offer #TheGiftOfPower to my best friend, who spends to more times and which fails to cope with the current charger the intensive way it uses the phone.
I decided on the Anker 511 Charger (Nano Pro) because I saw High-Speed Charging and Advanced Safety Features

1 Like
  1. Iโ€™d give the #TheGiftOfPower to my Dad and his wife. Theyโ€™ve got new phones and tablets and lack chargers wherever they go.

2. Iโ€™d give them the Anker 521 Portable Power Station. They live in a desert city in Palm Springs, California and are always in need of power.

2 Likes

Kinda late to the party but good competition @AnkerOfficial

I would give #TheGiftOfPower to my co-worker and it would have to be the Anker 521 Magnetic PowerCoreโ€ฆwhich would give me access to my own magnetic charger more often at work :wink:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas @AnkerOfficial :christmas_tree:

I would give #TheGiftOfPower to the whole family but mainly my wife. A 521 powerhouse would bring power for everyone on the sofa, when we go away and when at the beach :blue_heart:

4 Likes

I would give the #TheGiftOfPower to my brother to ease his activity and get rid of a lot of cablez and adapters, and keep clean the desk with Anker 555 USB-C Hub (8-in-1) for sure :slight_smile:

1 Like