The Gift Of Power! 100s of Power Prizes Up For Grabs! 🎁

I would like to give #TheGiftOfPower for the family and I choose the phenomenal Anker 545 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 778Wh) as a gift, it’s what is needed so as not to worry about a vacation anywhere.

1 Like

Thanks @AnkerOfficial for the opp, best of luck everybody.

I’d look to give the #TheGiftOfPower - to my sis. She is iOS to the core, and it would allow her to charge all her idevices with one stand :slight_smile:, so it would have to be the 544 charging stand 4-1.

3 Likes

I’d give #TheGiftOfPower to my dad.

I’d love him to have a Nano charger as he got a new phone last week - finally moving with the times, so a great new charger to go with it would be perfect!

3 Likes

#TheGiftOfPower I would give anything to my mother and stepfather. My stepfather served in the Navy for 39 years and he now is catching up technology and I’ve been throwing Anker power saving since he enjoys outdoor and spending time with his daughter (me). For Xmas this year I want to get them the Powerhouse 100 because they live up north in California and energy sometimes is bad. My mom and stepfather share everything. I am thinking of trying this out first before I purchase something to save since times are tough for me.

1 Like

I have to think and to offer myself #TheGiftOfPower choosing Anker 511 Charger (Nano Pro) because I have neglected too much to use the right chargers and I waste a lot of time and money too often to always have a suitable charger or cable.
Happy Holidays to all!

1 Like

A. I’d give #TheGiftOfPower to my brother since he lost power after the hurricane.
B. Anker 521Portable Power Station I know something like this would really help him in such an emergency after the hurricane

1 Like

I’d give #TheGiftOfPower to my mom, as she frequently loses power. A PowerHouse could help her salvage at least some of the food in her fridge! :rofl:

6 Likes

Anker 521Portable Power Station is the #TheGiftOfPower that I would give to my wife because she loves to go camping and this would be perfect!

Unlikely the Watts need of the fridge would overlap the Powerhouse. Best just have a few bags of ice in the freezer and move a bag to the fridge section and place anything waterproof in the ice floating, will keep it cold for days.

Freezers are more efficient when full so ice bags help lower bills too.

I lived homeless for 2 months once and bought bags of ice every few days and a cooler box worked as well as any fridge.

A) I’d give the #TheGiftOfPower to my Partner
B)I’d give him the Anker 521 Magnetic Battery as we love to travel and this would be perfect to have on the move so he don’t run out of battery when taking photos

1 Like

I would give #TheGiftOfPower to my wife as she is the wife of the biggest Anker fan. I’ve told her everything about Anker so she will really be surprised and happy if she wins.

I would give her Anker 544 Wireless Charger
(4-in-1 Stand) as she uses her phone often and constantly plugging it in and out is really uncomfortable for her. She would love a wireless charger.

My powerhouse powers my fridge for 3 hours, I know cause I had to use it last month when a transformer blew down the road. It’s a studio apt sized fridge so it worked for us and I have the Powerhouse 400

2 Likes

Well that answers that. If it worked on that then I wonder if it’ll work on a deep freeze. I know what’s high on my wishlist. Lol.

I wonder when they will reveal the winners

1 Like

Me too, still waiting on the Olympics projector giveaway announcement… I know @star100x got one through I think Twitter… so four of five were given…

Rewarded patience is… :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Maybe they let us know before this week is over about this contest. Good luck bud :+1:

1 Like

Definitely missed that one. Nebula?

1 Like

Yes, was big one…

All socials.

I’d not assume, if important then test or check your fridge/freezer Watts requirements before investing.

Water has two energy absorption, for a given state to raise temperature and to change state. Water has latent heat of 334 KJ/Kg, or 93Wh, and then to raise typical freezer temperature of -18C to typical fridge operating temperature of 4C is (4.1J/g/C) is 83,720J or 23.2Wh.

So a Kilo of Ice is at least 116Wh of stored cold.

A Powerhouse has to operate itself and the fridge compressor, if you assume 50% efficiency then 232Wh in a Powerhouse does equivalent of 1Kg of ice.

If you have food in chest freezer and fill bags of ice to near the top, if power goes out, the ice melts (changes state from 0C ice to 0C water) and then drains down, it keeps the contents at 0C and then drain the water out the bottom eventually. So very cheaply you can do a lot to overcome power outages.

Just to balance the options…

Where will you get ice if there is power failure in the whole region?
Those who have will keep. :smile:

1 Like