The Gift Of Power! 100s of Power Prizes Up For Grabs! 🎁

I would give #TheGiftOfPower to my sister and her husband because they’re always there for us and our kids when we need them. I would gift them a PowerHouse because we live in the PNW and have frequent power outages. This would allow them to “Power On” and keep their two kids entertained while waiting for the power to be restored. :smiley: Thanks for the chance @AnkerOfficial!

1 Like

A. I would give the #TheGiftOfPower to my wife, because her phone is always almost dead, and she’s always needing to charge her phone. For a busy on-the-go mom, it would be a great gift for her.

B. I would give her the 521 Magnetic Battery (PowerCore 5K) because then she could always charge her phone while on the go and not worry about her phone always running out of juice.

1 Like

(A) I’d give #TheGiftOfPower to my wife

(B) I’d give the Anker 511 Charger (Nano Pro) from the Series 5 cause she often ‘borrow’ my charger and doesn’t give it back. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

A) I’d give the gift of power to my wife so when she can’t find one of the many chargers I leave around for her, she stops taking mine.

B) I’d probably give the Nano so it takes up the least space.

2 Likes

I’d give #TheGiftOfPower to my brother with a Anker 544 Wireless Charger because he actually has an iPhone & iWatch and would use it all the time.

1 Like

(A) I’d give #TheGiftOfPower to wife

(B) I’d give the Anker 511 Charger (Nano Pro) from the Series 5 to my wife so she doesn’t have to use mine anymore!

1 Like

(A) I would like to give the #TheGiftofPower to my mom because her smartphone is kind of broken and it shutsdown sometimes on 50 percent charge.(B)I wish she could get anker 537 but as a secondary option anker 521would also be helpful.

1 Like

I would give the #TheGiftOfPower to my wife, got her the new iPhone as a gift, so plan to gift her Anker 521 Magnetic Battery (PowerCore 5K) … hate wires, go wireless and always keeping the phone charged.
@AnkerOfficial

1 Like

A) I’d give the gift to my wife and B) I’d chose the 521 charger so she has dual ports for all her charging needs.

1 Like

Great giveaway @AnkerOfficial

A. I’d give #TheGiftOfPower to my sister since she’s always running around busy with kids and work that she often forgets to charge her iPhone.
B. Anker 521 Magnetic Battery (PowerCore 5K) would be the item I think she would benefit the most.

3 Likes

I would give the #TheGiftOfPower to myself, as I just got the iPhone 13. I would love to get the Anker 521 Magnetic Battery pack, as I go on all-day hikes and this would go with me to keep my phone charged.
@AnkerOfficial

1 Like
  1. My #GiftOfPower will be for my father.
  2. My father has been a source of power for me. He is very energetic and I have seen him always charged for any type of condition. He is a teacher by profession and loves to use technology in his classes . For better understanding of his students and to assist him in his duty I want to see him using Anker 533 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 389Wh) so that he could use his projector in his classes and can do many more things for his students without worrying about power in campus.

Thanks @AnkerOfficial!

3 Likes

My mother, she’s usually the one that is left at home while the others are working, so the Anker 521 Portable Power Station would be the best fit for her.

1 Like

I’d probably give my dad the 511 Charger because he just got his first smart phone and it would be a good upgrade from the PowerPort II I gave him a while back. #TheGiftOfPower

2 Likes

I would give to my dad and mom both the #TheGiftOfPower and it would be the the powerhouse or any Anker product as we love and use them all

1 Like

(A) I’ll give #TheGiftOfPower to my loving mother.
(B) Which would be the Anker Series-5 521 Portable Power Station (Powerhouse 256Wh) because they live in a rural area in our province in the Philippines where there’s always a reoccurring rotational brownouts, like 2-3 times a week.
This would be perfect gift for them specially to maintain power of the broadband modems they use for online learning as she is also working as a tutor. It’s been almost 2 years here in the Philippines and education system isn’t back to normal yet, and working and studying online requires stable power source, particularly in rural areas.
The Anker Portable Power Station an all-in-one power solution.

1 Like

I would like to give #TheGiftOfPower to my parents for always supporting us and specifically treating me during my sickness giving their all. Being in a large family it is very difficult to quickly charge the phone as other members keep the charging ports occupied. With the Anker 521 charger my parents will not only be able to quickly charge their phone quickly but simultaneously as well. I hope I can give the Anker 521 by #GiftofPower to my parents just as they are a Gift Of Power to our family :family_man_woman_boy:
@AnkerOfficial

1 Like

A. I’d give #TheGiftOfPower to my better half because she spends on herself on phone and laptop as she’s the one earning for us so as she always needs a charged device.
B. I’d give her the Anker 545 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 778Wh) because she has never had reliable backups but never seems to get herself any. This would save her the constant struggle of charging her devices again and again. If her devices runs out of juice then the doom for both of us!

1 Like

Id give an anker 511 to my sister so she can charge her iphone faster

1 Like

I would give #TheGiftOfPower to my uncle because his charger broke 3 days ago and now he comes every morrning to my house to borrow a charger :joy: I was just about to go get him a new one and I saw this giveaway and it would be perfect.

I would give him Anker 511 charger and a power line 3 type c. I think 511 design is slick and he would find it really nice. And we dont have to talk about how quality cable is important. I have power line 3 and its amazing.

1 Like