The Critics Have Their Say on eufy Security

Hey eufy fans,

Some of our eufy Security products are picking up real momentum online and we wanted to share a couple of reviews with you. Tech reviewer Matt Ferrell at Undecided has recently shared his thoughts on our eufyCam E and eufy Security Video Doorbell. Check out what he had to say -

eufyCam E review:

eufy Security Video Doorbell review:

In light of these rave reviews, we thought we would give you all the opportunity to improve your home security with some great deals!

US deals:

eufyCam E 1-Cam Kit

Price: $229.99

eufyCam E Add-On Camera

Price: $179.99

eufyCam

Price: $499.99

eufy Security Video Doorbell

Original Price: $159.99
Deal Price: $117.99
Expire at: 09/15

Spaceview S Baby Monitor

Original Price: $199.99
Deal Price: $169.99
Code: SBABY30
Expire at: 09/30

Spaceview Baby Monitor

Original Price: $159.99
Deal Price: $129.99
Code: BABY30OFF

Germany deals

eufyCam E 2-Kameraset

Original Price: 399.99€
Deal Price: 349.99€

Join the eufy referral program!

Already own a eufy eufyCam? Or just love sharing good stuff with your friends? If the answer is yes, why not join the eufy referral program? Not only can you help your friends feel safer at home, but you can also earn $100 for each successfully referred purchase that your friend make!

Sounds pretty good right?

Start referring now!

For US friends

13 Likes

There has been a lot of criticism here at the forum.
You should really listen to those.

9 Likes

Your guys’ feedback has been well received and forwarded to the product development team. eufy product managers will evaluate the priority and operability based on your feedback. :grin:

7 Likes

These review videos are top-notch! Thanks for sharing! The flush sound makes the video really some funny stuff to watch. :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

We all know the story about! :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Thank you @AnkerOfficial hope to see updates soon on the issues that were raised by members here

7 Likes

I’ve seen those videos before. They are great reviews. Congrats @AnkerOfficial. Looking forward to updates and new features to the system.

I plan on investing in a system next year.

1 Like

Great products

1 Like

Nice discounts

1 Like

I’ve been watching this doorbell for a few weeks but this deal made me pull the trigger.

They REALLY need to add ONVIF and RTSP support to make this THE DOORBELL TO BEAT.

3 Likes

I agree. I wish someone would acknowledge whether this is even in the pipeline or not. This is one of the main features holding me back from purchasing this video doorbell right now.

1 Like

No HomeKit support makes it a no for me. This goes for all the eufy smarthome stuff. Also, apples new secure video feature coming in iOS 13.

eufy is planning to release new homebase to meet HomeKit requirements. So, stay tuned :grinning:

What does the those acronyms mean please? I’m looking at these cameras and doorbell too
Thanks!

Are these U.K. prices too please?
Many thanks

Great deals… More of a steal at these prices :ok_hand:

These are UK prices

Found another comparison review

Can you please add the baby monitor to have online option with security app. I would buy if it was active 24 hours and could monitor from my phone while at work