The Community Christmas Countdown | 2 Giveaway Events Per Week!

1 - Four Christmases
2 - Christmas with the Kranks
3 - Miracle on 34th Street
4 - The Holiday

Thanks for the giveaways!

3 Likes
  1. Four Christmases
  2. Christmas with the Kranks
  3. Miracle on 34th Street (1947)
  4. The Holiday
2 Likes

I’ll send back my last prize for a better chance at one of these lol! Seriously tho I couldn’t think of a better birthday or Christmas present, since they are 8 days apart. 17th and obviously 25th…

3 Likes

@frednagy.fn @Letmefly @dspanda @Alison_Colton Please post your answers under this thread.

4 Likes

My most memorable Christmas was back when my son was born on the 21st of December. We got to bring him home from the hospital on Christmas eve. I was so upset that he didn’t have presents under the tree because he arrived early.

2 Likes

@jjsbev1 post your reply here The Community Christmas Countdown | An Unforgettable Christmas

1 Like

Not sure he’d have noticed, being a couple days old n that!

1 Like

Yeah, I’m a little confused myself tbh.

2 Likes

Yes indeed! :grin:
Some are for all, some for community members only, some for the US-fellows, some for the UK-boys, a few will enjoy us “krauts” from DE ( :joy:), .

Some have free delivery (US), but not for others… :worried:

2 Likes

@fhassm Hahaha. Looks like too many giveaways is also getting complicated. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Indeed:
Mainly for us, BUT as well for those who run that give aways. :grin:

3 Likes

I also received one the same last year and I was surprised and amazed

1 Like

In my country, back then only Christianities celebrated Christmas. And for historical reason, Catholic individuals tent to locate as around each others and made them Catholic quarters/neighborhoods. As in this time of the year, people not just compete on most creativeness and spending on individual decorations, we put together funds and labor to decorate the every street on the neighborhood and lines of light to the local churches. It is totally strong bonded community.

3 Likes

I would kill for a mystery box hope i get one while in Florida this year

3 Likes

I go to Florida every year to visit my grandmother and Great Aunts, all the little kids love being able to swim and make fun of their friends in NY.

My Dad always did say, “It is nice to walk around in your underwear on Christmas day when you go to get the mail.”

1 Like

I say… Let it swing everyday! Hahahaha :chestnut::chestnut:

1 Like

My step dad gave me a used jewlery box that his ex left behind.

2 Likes

Peanut butter fudge

2 cups white sugar
1/2 c milk
1 jar marshmallow fluff
1 1/3 c peanut butte

Directions
Prep 5 min Cook 5 min Ready 10 min

1. Grease a 9 x 9 inch glass baking dish.
  2. Add sugar and milk to a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil and cook for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and immediately stir in marshmallow creme and peanut butter. Pour into prepared baking dish and evenly spread out. Cool completely before cutting into squares.

Recipe originally inspired by AllRecipes

3 Likes

Thank you. Merry Xmas.

So wait, I’m a little confused. It says with every new activity that they will be giving away a mystery prize box, but then it shows you what the person who won the week before got, and it’s like 2 things. Someone posted an unboxing video from last year’s mystery prize box that he won and it had at least 5 things in it. So @AnkerOfficial is it the items shown AND a prize box, or just the couple items it says the last winners received?

1 Like