The Community Christmas Countdown | 2 Giveaway Events Per Week!

Im gonna hope these were supposed to be worn with boots and someone decided to be “fashionable” haha

3 Likes

We should stop the discussion!
Because they will keep us all in a " lunatic asylum" (great expression)
or better in a “nursing home” … really nurses???.. hehehe!

3 Likes

Oh, mystery box giveaways! :heart_eyes::sunglasses:

2 Likes

This is going to be awesome. Great job @AnkerOfficial for all the giveaways. :slight_smile:

@Baker check this out

@Chris_Renshaw I know you have been trying to win. Here is another opportunity for you my friend.

2 Likes

This sounds really fun. I am excited!

1 Like

I love the Holidays! It is so fun to have a whole month dedicated to “something”.

I enjoy them even more with my young (soon to be 5) daughter. She really enjoys the magic/spirit of Christmas.

It’s also great fun when Work or other outlets join in on the celebrating! I could use some fun Christmas Socks or even a Santa Tie! What other tacky things could be in the mystery prize boxes???

Thanks @AnkerOfficial for starting the Holiday season off with a bang! (And also, thanks for not starting right after Halloween!)

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: That Mystery Prize Box looks incredible! I want it sooooooo much. I’m writing to Santa now.

1 Like

I love the Anker holiday season! I’m so excited for a chance to win a Mystery Prize Box I can hardly stand it! I wonder how many Mystery Prize Boxes will be given away, and what we will have to do to win a Mystery Prize Box. All I can say is that I’ll be lurking religiously in hopes of winning a Mystery Prize Box int he great anker Mystery Prize Box giveaway.

1 Like

Come.sidering how many shit Christmases I’ve had over the years, I still like Christmas. Just ain’t in to all the fakery of… ITS CHRISTMAS!

Yeah, ok, calm down.

It’s not all down to budget, cos there’s plenty of cheap shit about. It’s the people you get to share it with (he says trying not to laugh at own cynicism).

@AnkerOfficial, please don’t do … First to answer, or most likes. We all know they’re some who never.seem to be more than the blink of an arse mite away from the forum, and they’re still the famous few who garner the most likes as Anker favourites!. Otherwise I’m looking forward to whatever comes.

2 Likes

Ooo mystery boxes. I wonder what could be inside them lol.

Is it wrong to be a little disappointed if there isn’t any special Anker sock’s in the mystery box! :joy:

1 Like

This will be awesome. Thank you, Anker!

Yeah :ribbon::gift:

That was last years Christmas mystery box…who knows what goodies might feature this year :grin:

1 Like

All I want for Christmas is this year’s Anker mystery goodie Box. I Swear I have been good all year, please please let me have one. I promise to be good forever and ever

3 Likes

Well I guess I’m just one of those people that is happy with whatever I get and it’s the thought that counts

1 Like

Yay! Another Anker event. This is going to be fun. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great announcement. I’m sorry that I was a little bit inactive. It would be awesome if you would print tshirts from the T-shirt contest

Or sweatshirts :wink:

3 Likes

This looks awesome @Jesse_Hernandez1. :slight_smile:

1 Like