The Charging Time Challenge | WIN PowerCore II

Hey everyone!
Do you think Anker means with Samsung Galaxy 8 Edge the Samsung Galaxy + or do they mean the Galaxy 7? I mean the picture shows a s8

Technically it doesn’t matter which samsung phone they are asking about, they all use quick charge and if you know the time for that you can determine similar time for iq2.0

See @Jesse_Hernandez1 post above :wink:

I could definitely use one of these. Hope to win!

I’ll take a wild guess we won’t know the correct answer until this challenge is over and all the powercore is given out? I really want to know the answers heh

Good luck everyone, not sure if they sent emails out daily or will do one batch email but either way Good luck. Hopefully we see some winners from this here community…as in active members

7 Likes

You’ll be.lucky!

It’ll be loads of 1 time visitors who sit waiting for stuff like this to arrive in their emails, it’ll be these people whomend up with the vast majority of prizes.

Perhaps like betting websites… You can only win, if you’ve done so many bets and you can’t withdraw your winnings until you bet so.much after… That’s for those who win from the promotions n free bets etc.

has anyone received the email?

Nothing here…

Not yet…(i have faith!)

They have until February 5th according to their rules so they may not even send them until then as they check through submission.

Good luck everyone

A large amount of prizes available so a better chance of winning even though there will be thousands of applicants.

Would be nice to see the daily breakdown of correct answers along with winners. And/or a percentage showing what everyone else went for.

Wonder if anyone will bag more than one prize🤔 as I don’t think it was mentioned in the T&C’s that one prize per person.

5 Likes

one week to go then!

Can we participate more than once :slight_smile:

You were supposed to enter daily for more chances to win

Not anymore lol it’s closed :joy:

Just received an email and entered the first round :smiley: Fantastic competition @AnkerOfficial

6 Likes

Brilliant. Well done :thumbsup:

No emails here. But I also took wild guesses lol

Congrats @Jay_Kumar , good to know people are receiving :smile:

I understand what your are worried about. But as long as we have a bigger community, we can apply more resource from our company.:grin:

2 Likes