The Charging Time Challenge | WIN PowerCore II

Hi, Anker fans!

By now, we’re certain that you’ve heard about PowerIQ 2.0™, our signature charging technology with upgraded compatibility. We’re rolling out many new accessories featuring this powerful tech, including the PowerCore II series. Have you had the chance to try this advanced technology for yourself? If not, this may be just the event for you.

How long do you think it takes PowerCore II to charge an iPhone 8 from empty to full capacity? How about a Samsung phone, or other devices? We’re asking you to put your charging knowledge to the test. Correctly guess how long it takes the device displayed to fully charge, and you’ll win PowerCore II for yourself!

Don’t worry, you don’t need to be exactly correct. Every day through the 28th, we’ll be choosing about 20-25 winners who guessed closest to the precise charging time. We’re also switching up the devices being charged on a daily basis, so come back each day for another chance to get close enough to win.

Ready to grab your PowerCore II? Head over to our event page and start guessing today!

The Rules:

1. Guess the correct charging time to win a free PowerCore II products with PowerIQ 2.0™ technology.

2. This event runs from January 22nd, 12:00 AM PST to January 28th, 11:59 PM PST.

3. US, UK, Canada, Germany, France, and Italy only.

4. Each day, we’ll feature a different device that can be charged with Anker’s high-speed technology. You’ll have to guess how long it will take PowerIQ 2.0 to charge the device shown up to full capacity.

5. Each day, we’ll randomly choose a maximum of 25 people who guessed closest to the exact charging time to receive a PowerCore II.

6. 150 PowerCore II prizes available.

7. Winners will be contacted via email before February 5th.

8. Ankers reserves the right of final explanation

24 Likes

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

6 Likes

Just received an email and entered the first round :smiley: Fantastic competition @AnkerOfficial :thumbsup:

9 Likes

Cool competition there @AnkerOfficial :thumbsup: a chance to win and learn at the same time…also liking that’s it’s open beyond the US :grin:

9 Likes

This is a pretty interesting competition. Makes you think about how each component of the phone plays a part in how long the charge time takes instead of a simple estimate. Touché @AnkerOfficial. Touché…

7 Likes

Very interesting contest :grin:

4 Likes

It’s remarkable now a portable charger can give similar fast charging capabilities compared to a wall adapter! Well done @AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical :smile:

5 Likes

This competition may be more advantageous to our loyal fans!:smile:

9 Likes

Love this style of competition. Well done Anker!

3 Likes

Thanks @AnkerOfficial ! :wink:

2 Likes

Great competition idea :clap:t2: I like that fact that there’s 150 prizes available and it’s open to several countries, hopefully I manage to bag myself one.

Good luck everyone

5 Likes

Fun competition! Good luck, everyone!

4 Likes

Just received the email. Good lucky, everyone

3 Likes

Really cool competition! Well done Anker

6 Likes

I like competition based on some knowledge about the product. Good job Anker

4 Likes

Very awesome competition Anker!:+1:

2 Likes

Back to the Future is now Back to Ludicrous speed

2 Likes

After I entered, I saw the charging stats. I was like, “wow.” Great job Anker on another fantastic product.
Also, your competitions are a great way to get members involved in the community. Good idea, keep up the good work.

4 Likes

Nice idea! Is it faster than Dash charge?

1 Like