The Charging Time Challenge | WIN PowerCore II

I watch when there a high speed chase

I appreciate the clarification and admitting it could have been handled better. I still believe to be fair to everyone (or those who care) that an equivalent prize/ prizes should be offered or in the stock areas affected the prize could be delayed and sent when stock resumes. Someone at Anker dropped the ball on this one, it was not the winners fault that Anker discovered too late the stock issues. :kissing:

Thank you for clearing that up. I really appreciate it.

Haha. I think a bunch of us wished that was the case. There’s a daily limit, so none of us who commented a lot got much out of it.

1 Like

We all good now? That was a looooong thread to catch up on lol

some of us may have just needed a few hours of shut-eye …

…OK good to go another round with a new points reset

6 Likes

But he does get 5 points for every response.

Actually I think you would get 2 points and no bucks up to 5 times a day. at least I think I am reading that right
t

3 Likes

sorry that was old, this is more current… my bad

9 Likes

(Sees that liking posts gets us experience… immediately starts liking posts.) xD

6 Likes

@IRNinjaz1 Lol that’s one way of doing it I suppose. But I’m sure there’s some kinda system in place to stop people abusing it.

1 Like

The daily cap is there to stop people from spamming. I was just kidding though. XD

Wow you got that really fast congrats, can’t wait to get mine

1 Like

I got mine on Saturday I was surprised that it arrived so early!

3 Likes

I sadly must admit defeat, so despite, doing fb and here, I still wasn’t victorious in nabbing a prize

Enjoy you lucky buggets

1 Like

Your turn will come. :slight_smile:

Sorry you weren’t able to snag a prize this time around.

1 Like

You will get yours soon :slight_smile:

I really like this power bank, it charges my phone really fast!

1 Like

Yep, just got the email today with tracking. Should be here tomorrow

1 Like