The Charging Time Challenge | WIN PowerCore II

I know its my fault. :slight_smile:I have got to stop reading the responses. I am sorry, but the ignorance of some people really frustrate me. I have to learn that some people are just that way and there is no reasoning with them.:astonished:

I showed a picture to show the change and I am still accused of lying about it. :confused:

I guess I would be a bad lawyer or politician.

Why?
I know that you posted the screenshots and if we take the position of a person who accuses you that you are lying than would you be a good lawyer/politician.

I mean as a politician you have to create things which support your thesis (screenshots) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So some of the communities responses have been a little upsetting (dare I say childish?).
I am lucky enough to have won and I have yet to receive my prize but I am eagerly awaiting it’s arrival.

Rather than upsetting others, I would like to present my current/revised opinion on this competition, separately.

Just like others I am disappointed that the prize was changed and I found Anker could have handled the whole scenario better. I respect Anker’s ability to change any aspect of or all together cancel (thankfully that was not their decision) this competition. I personally believe that it would have been better if Anker informed us of the prize change in the email the winners received. I also think it would have better if Anker gave the winners something in addition to the PowerCore II 10000. This could be something small like a cord or flashlight, but something minimize the difference between what the winners are receiving and what we were supposed to get ($20 difference).

These are my thoughts.

I would also like to remind others that @AnkerOfficial gave us an Apology, a Promise to avoid this kind of mistake in the future, and yet another Apology. They are not happy this happened and did not intend for this to happen.

3 Likes

How/why does this conversation keep coming back to American politics? O.o Everytime it comes up I feel like someone is trying to divide the community and troll more people into some sort of rage mode. It’s just weird. Especially considering about half of us are not from the USA and therefore truly do not care.

4 Likes

So countries outside the US still get the 20000?

No, I think everybody just got a 10000. I mean they changed the prize for the entire challenge.

No. We get the same as you.

So then why this?

different countries, same issues, lol

4 Likes

Ah. That was in reference to this guy continuously comparing Anker to the American government. It had nothing to do with the prizes we get.

3 Likes

LOL! :joy:Basically.

But my main point was, why does the conversation keep veering over to politics when we are here for technology and community. Thaaaats what I meant. :slight_smile:

Also it’s nice to see a fellow Canadian.

1 Like

I am with you on that one…had a hard time with "Let’s all just get along and “Make American Great again” being repeated a number of times when this is a multi country forum, good grief :sunglasses: That would be like me making clever hockey slurs to the fine UK folks.

5 Likes

Yeah I was feeling it too.

Probably people will hate me for my comment but “this topic really generated a lot of anker bucks ;)”

1 Like

I apologize to ALL for not considering those outside the USA in my references to “make america great again” nonsense.

I wrongly assumed you all know it is Trumps slogan and generally a lot of Trump supporters will follow him blindly. He touts a lot of things that may be mis-truths or very deceiving and his supporters tend to believe him. When media reports the inaccuracies he just says the media is reporting “fake news” and they should believe him,and they do.

It was a poorly referenced bad joke (although i got it and chuckled to myself about it). I showed these posts to my daughter, prior to your comment, and she even said "Dad, way to much on that “make America great”, she understood the joke, just thought I referenced it to much. I agreed with her.

Sorry for the poor reference and not considering the global community. Me bad ! :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Word, good thing you can only get so many points a day

For those of you in America that do want the Powercore II 20000 ( the one Anker has a stock issue with), the price was lowered today from $49.99 to $43.99. on Amazon :relaxed:

Thanks for clearing that up…I had heard it before you had quoted it and wasn’t sure what it was referencing …Nice to hear most countries have the same issues of being half right and half wrong (half truth and half un-truth) with their leaders. Welcome back to the peaceful side @DCM :wink:

PS. Your daughter is a very wise girl

1 Like

Not true the media just keeps going on with fake stories like the Russia scandal it’s not true and that’s all they cover. They don’t cover all the good stuff he does.

Hi @DCM and all the community members,

We are sorry for any negative feelings about the change of prize.

Because we wanted more fans to participate, we planned a multiple countries event this time. ( We usually do single market event to reduce inventory risk.)

We discovered too late that certain areas had insufficient stock of the prize we originally announced. In order to keep things fair, we changed the prize for everyone.

We revised the event rules to make them congruent with the current event and prize. We’re sorry if this confused anyone. It was not our intention to be misleading.

We could have handled this situation much better, so I apologize again. We will do our best to improve our communication so that we can avoid any similar trouble in the future.

If there are any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to support@anker.com. We will try the best to help.:heart:

12 Likes