The Anker Auction House | A New Way to Use Your PowerBucks!

Sure, we will! Stay tuned for the next auction! :grin:

Yep it is. Some products may have shipping limitations. But we will try to find products that can satisfy most of you!

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know your thoughts on this. We will definitely make some new ways for you to stack up the Powerbucks. If you have some good ideas, feel free to shoot me a private message. :wink:

1 Like

I bid 61 bucks

1 Like

I bid 62 bucks! :grin:

1 Like

You would​:joy::joy:

1 Like

@fhassm @Jesse_Hernandez1 [quote=“AnkerOfficial, post:1, topic:62493”]
Users may participate by offering increasingly higher bids in increments of 10 (20, 30, 40, and so on).
[/quote]

Your bid prices will not be counted since they don’t conform to the rules. Make sure you read it before you bid for it. :grin:

4 Likes

Congrats @ndalby

2 Likes

If I donate you some of my bucks, may be you can beat ndalby! :joy:

Appreciate the offer but even if we teamed up we’re nowhere near Neils powerbuck fortune.

It would be cool to able to donate bucks though so long as people didn’t start begging for bucks.

g

5 Likes

So we should call Neil “King of the bucks” (Uncle scrooge???) :joy:

The past two weeks PowerDraws have made a bit of a dent…still behind @joshuad11 & @AnkerOfficial on bucks :grin:

1 Like

I think you will get more participation with more exciting products!

3 Likes

That’s great! Not only it can develop into a fun game for community members, it will also help you gauge interest in certain products, depending on how high people bid.

Give my kudos to whoever came up with this idea!

3 Likes

Great idea I would take some bucks if you have some xD

2 Likes

I will raise to 70. Now I have to hope that the king doesn’t see it.

(Man I messed it up(am/pm)). Please write it in German notation so I don’t fail. It would have been really useful for my Xiaomi Air 12

1 Like

when u level you get more points then you could acquire in weeks using the forum rules, so yea, those who didb’t waste them all, and I’ve seen profiles with people with a ton, so ok maybe not always but more likely than not.

This whole thing is widly out of control, there is no one watching over it, it seems, there are MANY people complaining that they won, no this person won, no wait this person, waaaay tooo much for me. I joined this forum because I love #Anker I do not love madness, I will stay and discuss products but this, I can tell, is gonna give me a headache!

What are you referring to I don’t see anyone saying they won or complaining.

Maybe I’m missing something.

6 Likes

You should have been here for some of the previous competitions / giveaways / games…they often made it to the hundreds, with tactical deletions along the way :grin:

It’s a thin line :laughing:

5 Likes