The Anker Auction House | A New Way to Use Your PowerBucks!

Well Slap me silly and call me Sally (from “in living color.” Im not the only whose at the ‘age of perfection’ on here, am I?) :laughing:

I’ve got a whole SLEW of Anker bucks hanging around!

Now, if only the auction prize were as enticing as the idea …

Thanks @AnkerOfficial :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

You will make others jealous, uncle scrooge! :grin:

That’s awesome thank you anker. Great idea and I hope that I will use it

It seems like you will get the product with 30 powerbucks!:sunglasses:

4 Likes

@AnkerOfficial bidding isn’t over for another day
As per your rules:
This auction event ends on September 17th, 2018 at 12:00am, PDT. The winner will be announced on the 18th.

With that said I bid 40 powerbucks

is there an auction going on now? if so where?

Yes there is…explained in the first post…

1 Like

I mean yea I saw that, I did not think that the Auction would be this half ass forum style, terrible way to see who has done what

50 Bucks :joy:

1 Like

Yup, Don’t like this Style AT ALL. All the high-level people will always win if they want, there is no way to get enough Bucks to compete with them because the rules for how to obtain them are ridiculous! The BEST way to get them is to level up, other than that you can get 1 or 2 here and there but even those are at a daily limit that is really low. So, I’m not even going to waste my time or Bucks, the other one was fun, more of a raffle and the raffle and entry limit it was fair. So have fun guys

Why not…missed out on the hub this week…I’ll raise to 60 bucks… :wink:

2 Likes

Too rich for my blood, ya can have it.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: High-level does not necessarily mean high buck count. Plus, they are not unlimited, even for those with lots…

2 Likes

Woohoo! What is the next step to get it into my laptop? :smiley:

That wouldnt be fair because the contest wasn’t officially over… but that’s their decision not mine

@ndalby raise to 60 bucks, if you want this product, you need to raise higher than this price.:grin:

I think a reserved price needs to be set. There’s no point in starting out at 10 bucks :slight_smile:

10 bucks is the reserve😉

1 Like

That is specific for this auction, since this product is unable to be shipped to Canada. We will definitely find some great products for Canada next time! Stay tuned! :grin:

2 Likes

We’re trying to get this event as at least a monthly one. But it will depend on your guy’s passion and participation! :sunglasses: