The Anker Auction House | A New Way to Use Your PowerBucks!

Hi, Anker fans!

Do you have a surplus of PowerBucks lying around? Can’t seem to get lucky in the PowerDraw?

Now there’s a new way to use those bucks you earn from being part of our community. Introducing the Anker Auction House!

No, you won’t find a fast-talking auctioneer in a cowboy hat selling a blue-prize winning dairy heifer. What you will find is a free Anker product up for auction each month! Every time there’s an auction, we’ll make a post on the community describing the product up for grabs, and set the starting bid. From there, you can bid in the comments in increments of 10 PowerBucks. The user with the highest bid at the end of the auction will be declared the winner! If they don’t have the PowerBucks to pay the bill, though…they’ll have to pass the prize to the next-highest bidder, and so on.

TODAY’S AUCTION: 4-Port USB-C Hub

This hub works flawlessly with USB-C laptops and smart devices, turning one USB-C port into 4 legacy USB ports! Transfer music and movies in seconds with high-speed data transmission, and plug in all the peripherals your little silicon heart can handle! Mice, keyboards, thumb drives, oh my!

We’ll start the bidding at 10 PowerBucks. Good luck!

The Rules:

1. Bidding starts at 10 PowerBucks.

2. Users may participate by offering increasingly higher bids in increments of 10 (20, 30, 40, and so on).

3. The highest bidder at the end of the auction will win.

4. If the highest bidder at the end of the auction does not have the required balance of PowerBucks, the prize will go to the next-highest bidder.

5. The PowerBucks required for the prize will be withdrawn from the winner’s account within 3 business days after the winning announcement.

6. Each user may make an unlimited number of bids.

7. This auction event ends on September 17th, 2018 at 12:00am, PDT. The winner will be announced on the 18th.

8. Open to residents in the US, UK, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain only.

9. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

Anker Auction House | WINNER

@Ndalby has won the auction, and will be bringing home a 4-Port USB-C Hub. Congratulations!

He spent 60 PowerBucks to get a product valued at $19.99. Quite a deal!

We plan to put more items up for auction in the coming months, so let us know what you’d like to see on the auction block, and we’ll try to make it happen. :funny smiley face:

Power On!

16 Likes

For TODAY’S AUCTION: 4-Port USB-C Hub

I am bidding 30 power bucks

Not a bad idea to drain our PowerBucks really fast! How often will there be a new auction?

1 Like

gran idea :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Clever idea @AnkerOfficial can see a few enjoying and benefiting from this (should the right products come around :grin:)

According to the description once a month…

4 Likes

That’s an awesome idea to get the community hyped and heated!

Once a month, it seems. [quote=“AnkerOfficial, post:1, topic:62493”]
What you will find is a free Anker product up for auction each month!
[/quote]

But wait, I just noticed something on item 8 of the rules: No Canada? Is that for this specific auction of the general rule for every auction, @AnkerOfficial?

And, just to be sure, the PowerBucks will be withdrawn only from the person who wins the auction, right?

4 Likes

Great question

I’m assume that’s what item #5 means but never hurts to get clarification

1 Like

@iroast the next bid is always 10 higher than the first bid and the first bid should be at 10 bucks.[quote=“AnkerOfficial, post:1, topic:62493”]
Users may participate by offering increasingly higher bids in increments of 10 (20, 30, 40, and so on).
[/quote]
To make it easier I give the first bid with 10 PowerBucks :sunglasses:

1 Like

Will this be an auction were bidders can be seen for all?

Better would be, to do it anonymously. :wink:

There might be some quarrelings starting when PU X is snatching an item which PU Y wants so necessarily and he is lacking of bucks. :smiley:

2 Likes

May be this kind of “gambling” is forbidden in Canada! :smiling_imp:(Just kidding)

1 Like

Right now I’m gambling on two of the Power Draws, carefully measuring the progression to see if it might be worth it to put a few more Power Bucks in the game and increase my chances from 15% to 30% for the one I want most. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Seems you know how to play Poker as well! :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Will you add one for Canada Anker?

1 Like

Here’s hoping the geographical limitations will be on a product-by-product basis, not for the whole new program…

3 Likes

Well, forget it then! :stuck_out_tongue: This sounds like a fun idea.

3 Likes

Hope he will wear a “cowboy hat” like this! :joy:

1 Like

It’ll be interesting to see how popular this is and what future auctions bring. More ways for users to get their hands on products is a good thing, in my opinion.

3 Likes

Yeah, I figured they’d pick products that are generally in higher demand, especially for the first go around.

1 Like

Ugh, what?! That’s kinda not fair. I’ve seen some others account powerbucks totals and they are INSANE! I do not know how people rack up thousands of Bucks, I post constantly and I feel I am pretty active and helpful in the Community, yet I have 7 PowerBucks and haven’t even entered the last 2 Draws. So If people are going to be able to ALWAYS out bid me then…I’ll stick with the Draw. #Anker @AnkerOfficial maybe give us new ways of earning bucks since the amount one is able to earn daily is I believe like under 20…

1 Like