Test Your Balance to Win a Nebula Astro | Reveal and Giveaway

Nice one! Funny and in context!

Yes, good question. Couldn’t find the answer in the website - and have been sad more than once for contests not valid in Canada… :expressionless:

3 Likes

I second, third, fourth that…
It wasn’t until the last Eufy giveaway and last giveaway here that i noticed first hand new users popping out of nowhere getting huge amounts of likes overnight and taking the prize.

I only wish someone could have given them a run for their money to see if there votes increased to match.

3 Likes

I can start!
Sorry too old for those exercises.
But I got my sea dog trained.
So he is quite good!

But he refused to take part in that contest. :rofl:

3 Likes

hello everyone … time for your help… have posted my pic … please do share and like :slight_smile:

Not for winning but for fun and promoting users to wear mask for the covid situation

3 Likes

I think this event is for US only!

i will wait on @Ankerofficial to confirm it though

1 Like

Hey @Shenoy would love too but i don’t think the link is taking me to the right place :thinking:

1 Like

@paulstevenewing yes, it takes to the main page, not to the pic… if you scroll down, you should see my name :slight_smile: and like it please

1 Like

I get a DOH page then it loads and I just get this.

I just hope they reverse search the image

This is me:

2 Likes

The Oliva family already has three entries with 7 or 8 likes each. I feel like there is a good chance they will end up with some devices.

3 Likes

Welp I guess we are just playing for the other 2 devices now :rofl:

That family will then have three projectors … interesting

Guys… You can vote me if you are not planning to participate… Dont let those votes go away in vain :joy:

and thank you to those who already voted me :blush:

I’ll probably vote for you even though I’m going to upload my own. Would love to see community people win!

1 Like

It is a daily voting… Believe this is closed for participants outside US for voting, paulstevenewing dis not see the event page for voting.

1 Like

Anyone from the community uploading the photo please let us know here because I personally don’t know what people look like. I am planning on participating but would love to vote for anyone here participating too

1 Like

@Shivam_Shah I have it uploaded as Shenoy…so now you have it for voting :blush:

2 Likes

Yep saw the original post and saw your name there too lol. Voted for you so now just waiting game for everyone else

2 Likes

I will post mine tomorrow, Gotta get situated first

1 Like

Just posted mine. Name is just Shivam