Test Flare 2 For Free | We Love Testing

Nope, not without mapping or some sort of smart navigation.

1 Like

As much as I think this speaker will be cool to try out, I am not doing it. As stated my youngest has Asperger’s and would not really like the testing of the speaker around the house ( although I think my oldest would enjoy this speaker). So good luck to you guys and hope to see some good reviews. FYI- Remember about the potential of showing some video on your social media accounts as they stated they prefer user who shoot video in real world scenarios.

Good luck to you all.

2 Likes

Here’s a review I just found of the Flare 2.

I’m probably a bit late for the party (and possibly to new to the forum)
But I’ll stick my name down anyway since I have both the original Spundcore 24h A3102 and the Mini A3101 it would be fun to compare the 3

1 Like

Hey @J_Hansen
If you haven’t already make sure your register your plan here - https://community.anker.com/testing_club

Waiting for some other item for testing :slight_smile:

A robovac with smart navigation would be great!!

Sometimes I think my 11S is too dumb, but hey no complains, end of the day it gets the job done. Little smartness would greatly reduce so much hardwork these guys put in.
What do you say? @Shenoy @paulstevenewing @Chiquinho?

3 Likes

I agree, Mapping would be a good feature to have, with Robovac going in specific sections based on mapping !

What product :grin:

I better like my dumb Willy.
He would get more than confused using a map. :grin:

I’m with you @Ice1
I think it could make better use of the battery life.
Saving power, brushes and filter life and wear and tear.
Maybe best of both worlds in that it cleans rooms in an orderly way then does a trip around the edges.
I reckon it would cover my ground floor in 45 minutes that way instead of bumbling around for 1hr 40min.

1 Like

And yet you don’t know whether it cleaned every bit. It does of course 99% of times if it was spinning there for that long time, just saying :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
But, Hey I’m not complaining :wink:

1 Like

Its hard to say if it covers everywhere.
But the floors are clean when i get home from work which is the important thing.

2 Likes

Agree with you on that :+1: This little robot made us lazy, of course we have one thing less to do out of million more to be done. :pensive:

1 Like

And I need it for conversation.
If I tell him go “there”, he will not obey.

But I dont give him “names” when he doesn’t obey! :joy:

Lazy… Very lazy, I clean Astroboy once a week… But he cleans home every day :+1:

I’m worried that the dust collector will be full and the side brushes are tangled by hair if I wait for a week… so, I clean Duchess (:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) twice a week at least!! but way less work compared to cleaning the floor entire house :+1:

I never thought I am living in so much dirt until now… not sure how the dust collector is still filling up so quick :thinking:

2 Likes

Do you know what my mother said, after cleaning and there was so much dust.
“This dust must come from space” :joy:

1 Like

yes, must me some Star dust we all living in :shushing_face:

1 Like

Applied for testing I been v busy that’s why I have been not posting.
Full time Education is a bore!
Looking forward to making a comparison between flare mini and sound core flare 2. - if I win :slight_smile: