Test Flare 2 For Free | We Love Testing

Hi Guys,

We’re letting our friends over at Soundcore take over for this post because they’ve got a cool new speaker that is gonna release very soon. Oh, and they have 10 to give away to anyone who wants to test one!

Flare 2 is the much-anticipated successor to Soundcore’s best-selling speaker. It has taken the most popular features from Flare’s first generation, souped them up and even added a few party tricks of its own. Check out this rundown:

360° Immersive Sound: Dual drivers and passive radiators combine with BassUp™ technology to generate a portable party with 20W of intense sound.

All-New Light Show: Double light-rings simultaneously shine down onto the dancefloor and up into the atmosphere for pumping floor-to-ceiling illumination.

Pool Party Proof: Super-safe IPX7 waterproof protection effortlessly withstands spills, rain, and even complete submersion in water.

PartyCast Technology: Link 100+ Flare 2 speakers to party into the next dimension.

Customize The Atmosphere: Enhance your audio with complete EQ control then tailor the light show to your mood with 6 mesmerizing lighting modes.

If you’re interested in providing some feedback in return for a free Flare 2 speaker, then click HERE and sign up.

19 Likes

I ordered one and it should be here next week. I would love to win this testing event so I can pair two together! If I end up liking them a lot I’ll probably pick up 2 more so I can pair 4 together.

So its not capped at 100?

1 Like

Sweet! I’ll make sure to submit my testing plan!

I still need to get my hands on a Flare.

Looks good :heart_eyes:

Still can’t wait to see some YouTuber go crazy and test 100 of these at once…seems like something Unbox Therapy would go for :grin:

6 Likes

Ha ha ha… a 100 unit test would be awesome!

Enjoy the concert party :rofl:

Good luck everyone

2 Likes

If anyone really loves testing and not JUST Anker products lol, here is a great site with a ton of opportunties as long as you set your profile and platforms up correctly! https://my.betabound.com/r/?85a61258657545e68b20c58938d6588c

2 Likes

That would be crazy as it is a 7000 dollar investment but that would be fun to see playing in the dark with the lights flashing to the music. I could then see a potential giveaway after. Lol.

2 Likes

I would also like to test to link 100 of them see if its working fine around our local park :wink:

Have you tested any items from them?

Yes a few. Sometimes it’s software, sometimes it’s harware, there a literally a ton of “opportunites” as long as you set up your profile and platforms correctly.

1 Like

Awesome. I’ll make sure to join :+1:

2 Likes

Cool I hope you like it!

I signed up the first day it was posted. I’d love to get my hands on one these and compare to one of the older units.

3 Likes

As it seems a “high class” speaker I can compare it to FLARE, MOTION+ and ZERO.
But I will not be chosen! :no_mouth:

1 Like

Hey now, I been with betabound for well over 10 years, even before when they were called centercode. I Love all the products i get to test

1 Like

I just signed in few days ago… didn’t hear anything yet. May be I need work on my profile and platforms and complete as much as I can to see anything may popup.
Thanks to @jercox (who sent me this originally) and @SlyBandit247

2 Likes