Tattoos... Got any? Want any?

Today in work I needed a break from looking at spreadsheets as my eyes were going funny so I logged onto my Pinterest. Which mostly consists of cars, bikes and tattoos. Fast forward a few hours later and I’m still looking at tattoos at home.

I’ve always been into tattoos even though I only got my first one last year (pic below),it’s been something I’ve been saying I’m gonna do since I was about 18 lol I always liked biomechanical designs and the meaning behind cogs made them the perfect choice for my first. Family is extremely important to me hence why I got lettering within the cogs, I have a large family so having individual letters for family members would’ve turned it into a full body tat lol

I really wanna get a full sleeve and plan on getting the upper arm done before end of the year. It’s gonna be mechanical clock but I’m unsure as to what time to put or if il leave blank and insert a quote “Death is certain but the hour is unknown”.

Have you got any? Planning more? Want one? Or not something you are interested in?

2 Likes

I really like that. It looks awesome.
I’ve got a few but nothing amazing. “Liverbird” (obviously)
3 feathers Welsh tat
OGGY across my shoulders and my first tat was a stupid ride thing on my are back in 1990 (awful) lol

1 Like

I have 3 tattoos
Upper right arm:

Lower right arm:

I also have the Puerto Rican flag with a rose on my chest. Nothing on my left arm or anywhere else. But I plan on getting one across my back and on my left arm. When I dunno, at some point in time I’ll get it done

1 Like

I have none because I’m too indecisive when it comes too tattoos! :joy:

1 Like

Just do what I did, I walked in and said I wanted a tattoo. He asked what I wanted and said I didn’t know, 5 minutes later I’m sitting down getting the one on my lower forearm. I gave me 5 pics and I chose that one.

1 Like

I really want one but waiting for something meaningful.

2 Likes

That was the same as me, hence the reason it’s took me so long to get first one.

That’s what I want my sleeve to be. Everything should have a meaning and purpose. Although I have friends with full sleeves that are just random guff but it works for some reason lol

I’ve seen a few places that have a roulette wheel with different designs for people who just come in on a whim and get a tattoo. (If they can fit you in)

The only tatoo I got done in a shop is my flag, the other two were done at someone’s house…where I’m from, he was the go to guy to get a tattoo when we were in high school.

When we were younger a few mates done the homemade style ones with pen ink and a needle. Thankfully I was the sensible one who was able to refrain from getting a smiley face on my leg :slightly_smiling_face:

Omg, I did that too when I was younger haha. But it was never deep and wore off. I had Love Hate tatoo on my knuckles

First off, I don’t have any tattoos. Therefore, mad props to those that do. I am squeamish around needles and the thought of having a needle go in and out of me make me queasy. Secondly, I wouldn’t know what to get. I don’t want one, just to have one. I’ve seen too many youtube videos where people regretted what they got. And most was from a drunken night. No thanks. :stuck_out_tongue: We live a mile from Venice Beach, CA where tattoos are abundant. I’ve seen people with tattoos on their faces, lips, neck, etc and all I have to say is, YEOUCH!!! That’s gotta hurt.

1 Like

Hahaha. I doubt that’s why people who get tattoos like that, said. I’ve actually seen people with tattoos, saying curse words and vulgar things on their faces!!! Guess they don’t plan on getting a job. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I don’t have any tattoos at the moment, but my plan is to get a half sleeve on one of my arms at some point in the next year. Preferably when I get jacked and have the mucles go go with it lol.

1 Like

Anyone thinking of getting an Anker Sleeve done?
An electronic arm that showcases the brand(s) :thumbsup:

If I didn’t have to pay for it I’d be happy for one. No differtent to than having super heroes or something you like :grin:

1 Like

I’m currently waiting something the really mean for me. A tattoo it’s forever I must choose right :smiley:

2 Likes

But then the logo changes every year

2 Likes

I got my first tattoo when I was 17 (Ooo bad I know…). It’s a tribal snake down my spine. I still like it, although the colour is a bit faded in it’s eyes.

I’m now in the process of sorting out my next one, a whole 12 years later - feathers over my shoulder. Sort of like scale armour, but with feathers. Not completely settled on colour or grey scale yet. But if it is coloured it will be grey, green and yellow. Since those are the colours of my parrot ZaZu :smiley:

Tattoos are not as bad as most injections I have found. I actually fell asleep getting mine done. And the spine is apparently one of the more sensitive areas to get done. I woke up when he got to where my kidneys are because I kept twitching uncontrollably! A good gauge of how sore a tattoo is likely to be is to run a finger nail firmly across where you want tattooed.

1 Like