Take a Mini Survey | Win a Prize!

Packaging concern is still a valid one, Anker @Ankerofficial may need to take this up with Amazon / Internal Logistics team, since “Paying” customers may be a bit irked seeing the product come in a plastic bag, like the one you showed.

First Impression is the lasting one, and Anker may lose out on customers :frowning: if packaging is a plastic one… hope Anker takes a note and works on it.

2 Likes

Very much so agreed because if I was suggesting this to a friend and they ordered it and it came in a plastic bag I think they would be skeptical of it

Reminder how it’s meant to be packaged

As mentioned already, can’t really grumble at a free gift.

3 Likes

:+1: :innocent: Its a gift, courtesy Anker

1 Like

Seems only the Germans are getting a perfect box when receiving donations! :rofl:

No plastics!

2 Likes

@ktkundy
Mine came in the blue and white box.
Coming in a bag seems a bit strange.

1 Like

This is how mine came too.

That explains the huge box when seen from UK.

It’s to fit the huge Europe plug.:woozy_face:

1 Like

It dont a question of box’ dimensions.
The little charger came without any plastic. :heart_eyes:

We were discussing this plastic sh*t here so often.
I know such plastic boxes could be good for warehouses to give customers a look at the item.
But for amazon there is really NO NEED

1 Like

Plastic cheapens the experience. I dislike it in packaging.

4 Likes

There is really NO NEED to use such plastic boxes.
I am not a green, but this waste makes me more than angry!

But ANKER is on the best way to avoid, when I see the box of my charger.
Good job!

1 Like

Maybe they ran out of boxes? Lol

@ktkundy Would you mind giving me a few more shots of this charger? I would like to have more pictures to look into it with Amazon team. That does seem very strange to me :thinking:

3 Likes

Thanks for taking note of this @AnkerOfficial :+1:

1 Like

@Shenoy Have you received yours yet? I wonder if you may get the same plastic bag :joy:

*Just checked the shipping, it’s still on its way.
Please let me know how the packaging is when you receive it :+1: Thanks in advance

1 Like

I just messaged you some pictures if you need anything else let me know. Glad I’m not the only one who found it strange

1 Like

Sure will message you the details and post them here… I am somewhat confident, might get them in box… But there is always a first :grimacing:

1 Like

Package says as delivered by USPS, but I have not received it… another of USPS mess-up, not sure where they delivered it :rofl:

They tossed everything into your local garbage bin and called it a day

It’s delivered to the inside of their truck while they have a snooze and check FB. It will turn up later, assuming your neigbor is honest.