Take a Mini Survey | Win a Prize!

I would’ve loved to do this! Too bad I missed the deadline…:frowning:

I’m excited for you Franz.
Its a neat little charger :+1:t2:

1 Like

Your time will come @ktkundy
You’ll be super excited if you get the charger without the notification - its great getting surprises like that :wink:

1 Like

Valid point getting it without the notification would leave an element of surprise. Either way I know I’m going to be so excited though

1 Like

Yeah and you’ll love it.
Mine gets daily use. Debs uses it to charge her phone overnight, i use it to give my phone or tablet a quick top up from time to time.
The size makes them ideal to just leave in the socket, ready for action!

1 Like

Thank you @Shivam_Shah

1 Like

@Chiquinho , @SimonJones @Shenoy @TechnicallyWell when yours came did it come in a box?
Because I just got mine and it came in a bag and seems a little weird to me since every Anker product ive ever gotten has come in an Anker box.

2 Likes

Wow that’s odd. Hopefully it isn’t damaged in any way. But congrats again on the win

1 Like

Yeah it seems really really weird to me too I haven’t taken it out of the little bag yet, but like it just doesn’t feel right

1 Like

Yea definitely. I personally haven’t received anything without a box so this is a first for me too

Mine is expected to arrive Aug 3rd, have never received any Anker product in a plastic bag, but i wouldn’t worry much about the packaging as long as it works fine :+1:

1 Like

Mine had said August 3rd the whole time so I was early confused when it showed up today and then even more confused when it was just in a plastic bag. It just seems a little weird.

Yes mine came in the original box with all “ingredients”.
Strange!
Does it work?

I remember I got an item from amazon which was packed again by DHL, because the amazon box was damaged. But no problems, because the item was packed in 2 boxes. So it got 3 boxes at last.

I’m more looking at the weave of the fabric underneath. Back when we made things to last.

Mine came in the same little bag! I tested it and it still works fine. I thought maybe it was the “Amazon Frustration Free packaging” version. :rofl:

2 Likes

hahah!
Yes this could be.
May be amazon.com (US) is a little but more frustrated than amazon.de (DE)

1 Like

Haha! I have had non Anker items from Amazon re-boxed. The new box had a standard typed message on the inside that talked about this box being utilized because the original one had broken open.

1 Like

Congrats to the winners! Close one! :joy:

I will check and post the packaging I receive :smiley: … as long as the Nano is working, I will fine either ways :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m testing mine later and yeah I’m fine it just strikes me as odd so I wanted to make sure something didn’t go wrong as all. I don’t need a box for the charger to be able to work😂

1 Like