Take a Mini Survey | Win a Prize!

Hey Anker Fans!

Some of you may have been tuning in (do people still say that?) to our recent series of Amazon Livestreams, and if you have, we hope you’ve been enjoying them! To help drum up some future livestream ideas, we want to learn more about your feelings on Anker products, and how you use them in your daily life.

If you’re interested in sharing some of your thoughts, just leave a comment with your answers to the 5 questions below before July 20th, 2020. And to say thank you for the feedback, we’ll randomly choose 5 of the people who answer to win a PowerPort III Nano 18W USB-C charger.

So start answering the questions below for your chance to win!

1. Why do you use Anker products?
  2. What’s your favorite Anker product and why?
  3. What benefits have you gotten from using Anker products?
  4. What problems have you had while using Anker products or other electrical products and how have you solved those problems?
  5. Have you ever used an Anker product in an unusual situation?

We’re looking forward to hearing from you all.

Power On!

Rules

1. Prizes are only available for residents in the US, UK, and Germany.
  2. We will choose 5 people at random to win an 18W USB-C Power Delivery charger.
  3. Answers must be received before July 20th, 2020.
  4. You must answer at least 3 questions to be eligible to win a prize.
  5. Anker reserves the right to final explanation.

Winner announcement::tada::tada::tada:

@Chiquinho @TechnicallyWell @SimonJones @ktkundy @Shenoy

12 Likes

Funny!

Let me start.

1. I use ANKER products because these are really of excellent quality.
    I can confirm, as I use and used many products since many years.

2. Products I use daily : Charger and speakers and of course the Robovac

3. "Benefits? Not so clear for me -> not a native speaker?
    Now I understand better.:
    Anker products are safe and are working perfectly for a long time.
    Not often to be found nowadays!

4. There really were not many issues.
    I remember I got a defective speaker and received a replacement.,
    after contacting the support!
    This support is really the best I know
    ( I could open that defective speaker,
    there was no need to send it back and repaired it :
    loose contact of the batteries. But shhhht!!!) :grin:

5. “Unusual situation” ?
    No!
    This would mean to me to cause a damage. I will never do.

2 Likes
  • Why do you use Anker products?
    I’ve found Anker products to be very reliable and the few times I needed customer support, they were responsive and very helpful.

• What’s your favorite Anker product and why?
    One of my oldest products is my favorite: the Anker 40W 5-port wall charger. It’s my go-to because I have several different charging cables connected to it (Lightning, Micro USB and USB C) so I know it is ready to charge whatever is in my hand.

• What benefits have you gotten from using Anker products?
    Safe, reliable charging with no drama.

• What problems have you had while using Anker products or other electrical products and how have you solved those problems?
    If a wall charger stops working, I typically leave it unplugged for about 30 minutes, which usually resolves it.

• Have you ever used an Anker product in an unusual situation?
    I used an Anker power bank to power a small USB fan to help keep me cool during an outdoor wedding on a hot summer day. :sunglasses:

3 Likes
  1. I use anker products, because I like to use high quality products, with good reliability. I only want to have to buy a product once- and the great customer service helps with that.

2. These are my children! How could I choose favorites :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

3. Good reliability, good build quality, good customer service.

4. My liberty air case lid was misaligned- and the CS team sent me a replacement ASAP!

5. Not really unusual, but I used my flares for music for a wedding.

I wish the survey more touched on the negative aspects, as it is better for a brand to improve upon its mistakes, rather then its strong points…

3 Likes

Hey @AnkerOfficial another great opportunity here!

1, Anker products have proven themselves time after time. Whether its cables, chargers, audio or PowerCores.
I know when i reach for my Anker products they will work.

2, Tough one as i have so many. Soundcore Boost20w. It been in regular use over the 2 years i’ve owned it.
Beach, garden, BBQ’s and used and abused by my boy Charlie. And more importantly as a source of entertainment when we had a series of power outages.

3, Benefits, as well as the above.
They work without fuss so saves me time. They often work better than the equipment you get from the manufacture - i cant remember the last time i used a manufactures supplied charger - they just stay in the box and i use mine from Anker. They are generally value for money - not the cheapest, but value for money. With long and sometimes lifetime warranties Anker is my first choice when i need a new product.

4, I’ve have only had one problem, PowerLine+ failed. Support responded to my email the next working day. After clarifying some details they dispatched a replacement a day after that. The process took 5 days from reporting to replacement.

5, Not unusual as such but i’ve been in a couple of situations where people have needed to make a call and were getting low or had flat mobile battery. I’ve let them use my PowerCore to be able to continue the call while also taking the opportunity to explain and recommend the product.
Ive also used my Boost and PowerCore to power LED lights in power outages.

2 Likes
  1. I use Anker products because they are high quality and durable. I use Anker chargers and power banks a lot because Anker offers tons of different options. Small portable charger or Large they have it. I like being able to have all of my power accessories 1 brand and that brand is Anker.

2. While it is hard to choose my favorite, I like the Anker Quick Charge 3.0 63W 5-Port USB Wall Charger. I like this products because it allows me to plug in up to 5 items to get charged at the same time. It also has 2 Power IQ port to charge my phone super fast when it’s low. I plug my Anker wireless chargers into this so we can all charge our phone from one wall plug. This is my favorite Anker product!

3. Using Anker products gives you the benefit of being able to use high quality products for an affordable price. Never had any issues with anything from Anker. I get reliable products whenever I order anything with the name Anker on it.

4. Problems? Never… if I had a problem I wouldn’t hesitate to contact Anker Support because I know they will help me. But once again, Anker makes great products! I’ve never had any issues.

5. Hmm🤔…

2 Likes

A USB powered fan - thats an awesome idea @TechnicallyWell :+1:

I have some USB powered LED lights that work forever with my Powercore - if you haven’t considered that for travel and power outages.

3 Likes
  • Why do you use Anker products? Ever sense I came across Anker about five years ago, I was impressed with their style, function, and quality. I was done with Apple power cords as they were expensive and lasted four months or less in my hands. Anker truly was the answer.
  • What’s your favorite Anker product and why?Right now my favorite anker product is my Eufy Dash Cam Duo. The dash cam caught my six year old’s first use of a curse word…in correct context and enthusiasm. Wasn’t sure if I should be mad, horrified, or proud.
  • What benefits have you gotten from using Anker products?Proof is in the pudding. I have many Anker products in my home that are used hourly, if not daily. Anker products stand the test of use/ abuse, and time. The value earned through use is top notch.
  • What problems have you had while using Anker products or other electrical products and how have you solved those problems? I’ve only had two lemon Anker products. One was what was supposed to be a flexibal cloth braided power cord that’s inner wiring was actually very rigid and not flexible. This was a cheaper cord, who’s lightning tip broke within a week. The second lemon was a Anker car charger with a built in lightning cord. The lightning cord burnt out within a month. In comparison the origional car charger I bought months before that one is still going strong.
  • Have you ever used an Anker product in an unusual situation?The most ‘unusual’ place I have used my anker products was at church when I took my inifini pro sound bar to use in the Gym for an impromptu dance competition class. The sound that this speaker made filled the gym expertly. Honestly, all Ankers products are utilitarian and useful for all situations where you need power, data transfer, sound, and now security. Even my Eufy Doorcam is useful. I use it regularly to talk to my wife and kid as they leave to go to school and work which still scares the crap out of my wife. One of my custom responses for my door cam is the “Ni” bit from Holy Grail. It always puts a smile on my six year olds face and makes my wife want to cut me. :slight_smile: it’s great.
2 Likes
  1. I use Anker products because time and time again they have proven reliable. They have always served me well and the few times I needed customer supports help they have gone above and beyond what most other companies would do. They have even followed up with me after a few months on prior purchases to make sure I was happy with the product.

2. My favorite Anker product has been my Nebula Capsule Max and the Nebula Mars II, I use it daily with my projector and they have served me well. They are small and compact and I can easily take them with me on the go and use them anywhere.

3. I have gotten reliability and affordability with using Anker products. Not only are they durable and last, but they are priced where I can afford them without having to sell a kidney.

4. I had the Trance speaker sink in my pond, it stopped working shortly after that and I contacted customer support. I didnt realize it had a crack in its housing just behind the speaker grill, thus why it sunk when it should have floated. But support was great to deal with and after pointing out the crack they shipped me a new one even though I had won it in a contest.

5. I have used my 10ft micro usb cable tied around a hook and pole to fish out the Trance speaker from my pond. It was the only thing I had at the time and was able to hook and snag the speaker and bring it to the surface. After cleaning the cable off it still works, so not only did it help retrieve the speaker but it also allowed me to charge my headphones after i cleaned it up

2 Likes

Thank you @AnkerOfficial for yet another event :clap:

Here are my answers

Anker and Sister company brand products are very much reliable and backed by solid support team… that is peace of mind. Anker has products which cater to Work from Home to Entertainment. Have been using Anker for past 5+ years and a happy customer :slight_smile:

1. What’s your favorite Anker product and why?

Anker PowerConf is my favorite and the best device I use to date from Anker - has helped me with my work from home condition, less pain on ears and relaxed for long hour calls. Closely followed by Nebula Capsule (this was my best device from Anker till I received PowerConf) & Liberty 2 Pro.

1. What benefits have you gotten from using Anker products?

Less stress on taking calls and time for setup of calls, be it PowerConf Reliability, peace of mind with Best Support, not a device I own from Anker has gone bad till date.

1. What problems have you had while using Anker products or other electrical products and how have you solved those problems?

I had only had 3 problems so far, and Anker / Soundcore support has addressed / helped them via Firmware update and replacement, and fully resolved the concern.

1. Have you ever used an Anker product in an unusual situation?

Yes - needing portable wireless charging, so setup a portable wireless charging using the Powercore Essential 20000 PD with Anker PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad… and liking it. Have been able to get almost 4 ful charges (3 full charges and another 60% as shown by iphone)

But then Anker now has PowerCore Wireless 10000 :slight_smile:

3 Likes
    Mostly for reliability and great customer service. So far I haven’t had any complaints with my products and have referred my friends to buy products too (didn’t use referral link :joy:)

It’s not just 1 but charging cables for sure. I have a USB C to Lightning and USB A to Lightning cables which are still running strong with my rough use while I’m out of home

Well kinda answered it in the first question but reliable, great after-sales support, and budget friendly

4. What problems have you had while using Anker products or other electrical products and how have you solved those problems?
    Just a couple like defective pair of earbuds twice. Once was before I even knew this community existed but I tried to reset and then reached customer support. Tried everything they suggested but nothing changed so got them exchanged. Next was recently (like a week ago) where I looked for similar problems on Anker and Soundcore communities and tried everything before reaching out to Soundcore. Got that pair exchanged and my parents are using the earbuds now

Nope. Not anywhere I can think of

2 Likes
  • Why do you use Anker products? Reliable. Not too crazy expensive, great sales. Amazing support.
  • What’s your favorite Anker product and why?has to be the eufy doorbell, works well. No monthy fee
  • What benefits have you gotten from using Anker products?Good Reliable products, great prices…
  • What problems have you had while using Anker products or other electrical products and how have you solved those problems? with Anker, none, Two of my no brand cameras, the USB adapter fell down and broke. used anker USB adapter to power it
  • Have you ever used an Anker product in an unusual situation?Solar Battery charger to power a camera in our backyard to capture neighbor dumping trash and amazing wildlife. battery was kept in a clear case to protect from elements and also to let solar rays in to charge…
2 Likes
    I tried multiple vendors, and Anker customer service, no quibble and reasonable warranty replacement, given my average product spend if $20, makes is worthwhile. I own 4 year old products still going strong. Buy cheap buy twice comes to mind.
    Don’t have a single favourite, but my top ones would be the Soundbuds Slim for reliability and battery life, and Powercore 10000 PD Slim for pocketability. If you asked me a different day, a different answer.
    Freedom. Untethered from the wall. Relaxed. No angst on battery life, and carrying fewer spares as reliable. I can leave home for all day or days and Anker keeps all my gadgets going without concerns. I’ve flown hundreds of times and biked thousands of miles and Anker has never let me down.
    Very few problems, but had some Soundbud issues and got a free replacement and happy. I got a Nebula Max, it was not bright enough, sent back and had good customer service dialogue. I particularly liked how in one email exchange showing how I had already tried all obvious ways to fix the issue myself, I’d get a replacement sent and no need to post original back. Very easy to address warranty issues (which are rare). I think my first hint of the customer service centric mindset was I had a Powerport 5 which worked fine, Anker contacted me saying a known fault, sent me a free replacement and to keep original.
    Not particularly, but I did attempt to go off-grid with your 21W Solar panel a couple of years ago, and it semi-worked, not enough sunshine and concluded rather carry more/bigger Powercore instead and recharge during any indoor periods.
3 Likes
  1. They work as advertised and last. Started with Anker because I was tired of junk cables that always charged slowly, and eventually stopped working entirely.
  2. Current favorite is probably my soundcore Flare 2. I have a PowerExpand+ 7-in-1 USB-C hub that is also pretty handy, and I like having a number of great cables, chargers and batteries. But it is hard to beat music and flashing lights.
  3. Reliable power on the go for my phones, and music on the go for my ears.
  4. I have had a few micro usb cables fail when the ends bent - but micro usb does that when you use them regularly, so moved on and bought replacements.
  5. Lots of manufacturing facilities. Not that unusual, just a space with no light and bad signal where my phone tends to die without that battery pack…
2 Likes
    -I’ve used Anker because of their reliability, and sturdy build quality
    -Power conference, great design, works great, looks great and never failed me.
    -Made my life better in every way.
  • What problems have you had while using Anker products or other electrical products and how have you solved those problems?
  • The Anker portable power bank would stop re-charging out of the blue, I would just contact Anker for a replacement/exchange
  • strange question, no I haven’t
2 Likes
    Because they are good quality, and not bank-breaking products.

By far it’s the PowerWave Fast wireless charger. I have it at my desk in my office and it’s great that it’s a standup charger, I can quickly glance at my phone for a notification instead of having to pick it up, and I don’t have to worry about the phone slipping off of it.

I have saved a lot of money on buying Anker products that normally would cost double the price, if not more. The ease of mind knowing I have a good quality products helps a lot.

The only problem I’ve ever had was my Roav bluetooth adapter keeps cutting in and out, and it’s hard wired. Not sure the fix, but I’ve messed support about it.

I have put my phone on the charger knowing full well it was already at 100%…

2 Likes
    –Reliable products that don’t break the bank and Anker provides excellent customer service.

–That’s tough, but I think the PowerStrip 2 w/ 2 USB-A ports. It hides nicely under the small side table I have it mounted on and it allowed me to get a bulky powerstrip off of the ground and cleaned up my cable management. It also eliminated my “need” to have a power adapter handy when I need to charge my phone/iPad/headphones.

–It comes down to saving money in the long-run. I don’t have to worry about replacing overpriced Apple cables or cheaper cables from other manufacturers. And Anker’s 12/15/18W chargers are much cheaper than Apple’s.

–So far, I haven’t had any problems with Anker products.

–Nothing comes to mind.

2 Likes
  1. Why do you use Anker Products?
    Because they are a great price for the quality, they are reliable, I love the customer service and I know can trust the brand. Plus this community has created a strong sense of loyalty towards it.

2. What is your favorite Anker product and why?
    It is way too hard to pick a favorite but currently right now I would say my top used are the spirit dot 2 and the 20000 pd essential power bank. That is with my wireless charger as a close third along with all of my cables (especially ones with lifetime warranties:) )

3. what benefits have you gotten from using Anker products?
    I get the ease of not having to worry about my phone dying while I am out. I have the freedom to not be tied to wall outlets and not sacrifice the fast charging. I get the worry free relief of knowing the customer service is good and that the company is trust worthy. I also get to save money from the price. And above all else not sure if this is always good but I have become the go to tech person in both my family and my friend groups because they all know I always have Anker products on me

4. What problems have you had using Anker products and how were they solved?
    I haven’t had many problems to be completely honest. The only one that stands out to be was a faulty charging cable that I had that had gotten freakishly hot to the point that it had melted a crayon that was sitting close but not even on top of it. Not gonna lie It was kind of scary. But the customer service immediately told me to get rid of the cable and sent me a new one. And another time I had a port stop working on one of my wall charger which was solved by the lovely people of the community here!

5. Have you ever used you an Anker product in an unusual situation?
    Actually I have a couple of times to be completely honest. I once used the six foot long cable with some duct tape on the end to get things out from behind the stove in my dorm room that my roommate had some how dropped. I also one time used a Two different cables that were either 6ft or ten feet long to tie my backpack together and the books inside together when the zipper broke. It worked just long enough for me to get back safely. Besides that though I don’t think ive used them for anything else I would say that was unusual though

2 Likes
  1. They are affordable but quality products.
  2. Not worrying as much about making sure my electronics are charged.
  3. The charging cables, they are invincible and always work flawlessly.
  4. Using other cables have become an annoyance. Trying to replace all the cables in my house.
  5. No.
2 Likes

I love the look of this Nano chargers.
They seem great to leave in strategic positions at home for a quite charge as needed.

Here’s my answers to the survey.

I’ve had a few Soundcore speakers for a while and they have given awesome service. Recently I needed a charger and power bank and after lots of research Anker was my choice. These have proven to be perfect for my use and just don’t let me down.

As much as I love my speakers it has to be the power bank.
    I work really long and bizarre shift patterns and needed something that would charger my phone several times.
    A few community members helped in the decision making which was awesome.
    The power bank works and performs exactly as expected and charges my phone 3 full time and that’s why it’s my favourite.

The speakers have been in use for a while. They bring convenience, ease of use and great sound quality for such a small box.
    The power bank as explained above gives me great benefits at work as the facilities at work are restricted. So having the power bank in my locker to keep my phone charged is a huge benefit

I havent had any problems with the Anker products I own, but I understand the service is exceptional.
    Before the Soundcore speakers I had used Sony and didn’t find them robust. I also tried a JBL but that kept loosing connection.

Quite recently I was on a late cycle ride. The rear light on my bike run out of charge and I used the power bank to power and charger the light for the rest of my journey home. So as well as charging my phone at work my power bank also kept me safe on a cycle ride.
    Now I never leave home without it and a selection of leads.

1 Like