Take a Mini Survey | Win a Prize!

1. Why do you use Anker products?
I started using Anker products in 2012. Needed a reliable portable battery because my smartphone would keep running out of power. I use Anker products today for the same reason. In my experience, they are more reliable or at least as reliable as established “big name” brands.

2. What’s your favorite Anker product and why?
This keeps changing as I buy different products and as my needs change. For today, it is the Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD. I have 4 of these.

3. What benefits have you gotten from using Anker products?
Batteries/cables: saved my ass several times when I forgot to charge the phone overnight.
Earbuds: affordable wireless earbuds saved me lots of money.

4. What problems have you had while using Anker products or other electrical products and how have you solved those problems?
I had 2 defective batteries. Remember the ones where if you shook it, the battery powered on? I had purchased 2 of them, and both eventually died. The first one died within the warranty period, so Anker replaced that with a different SKU. The second one died recently (4 years after purchase). I use it as a paperweight.

5. Have you ever used an Anker product in an unusual situation?
Not me. But my wife did. About 4-5 years ago, she was about to go into surgery (she’s an anesthesiologist). The surgeon typically uses his iPhone to play music during surgery, but his iPhone was low on power. My wife casually whipped out her Anker battery and handed it to him. The best part of this story: another colleague in the OR turned to my wife and said, “Your husband got that for you?” Everyone at that office knew me as the gadget guy / tech support.

2 Likes
  1. They are reliable and affordable.
  2. Nebula Capsule 2 because it’s always a good time when I get a chance to use it. It doesn’t matter how old you are, portable projectors can turn adults in to children.
  3. Ease of mind. For most of my purchases I do a lot of research and comparison shopping. If it’s a product that an Anker brand makes, I usually feel comfortable doing minimal research on other brands.
  4. I have only had one product so far stop working on me. Luckily it was still under warranty and it was replaced no questions asked. For minor troubleshooting I have used this community.
  5. Not necessarily an unusual situation but on occasions when the power goes out and I’m feeling defiant I will battle the darkness with the help of Anker. Powerhouse to keep the wifi alive, a powerbank for the Capsule and then maybe another powerbank each for the Flares that I use for makeshift surround sound (if I forgot to charge them). Anything to keep the Netflix binge going.
1 Like
  1. I use Anker products for years because they are high quality products at a reasonable price.
  2. I use Anker chargers on a daily basis.
  3. Benefits? I know I can rely on Anker products to perform as expected everytime.
  4. Fortunately I’ve never had a problem using an Anker product.
  5. Haven’t had the need to use an Anker product in an unusual situation but with the way the first half of the year turned out who knows what will happen in the second half and beyond.
  1. I use Anker products because I trust the brand, quality, competitive pricing and good tech support.

2. My favorite Anker product is the PowerPort Atom III Slim. I use it daily at work and it’s so compact which is plus.

3. Benefits are that I have range of Anker tech which has made my daily digital life simpler. From Bluetooth headphones, to cable, chargers and a RoboVac :slight_smile:

4. I haven’t had any issues recently with Anker products. In the past, I may have had an issue with a cable and I’d contact their Tech Support department to get things resolved.

5. I used my personal PowerConf at work for a meeting where one individual couldn’t attend and he was able to call in and we heard his input from the speakerphone.

Thank you for the opportunity.

Reliability, price vs specs, aesthetics.

Either Powerline+ III and/or Powercore/Powercore Lite.

Extended battery life on my phone and assorted controllers and headphones. Ability to charge my phone and electronics all day at music festivals.

4. What problems have you had while using Anker products or other electrical products and how have you solved those problems?
    Dead product on arrival. Returned with full replacement. Super easy!

I used the 26800 powerbank to charge cell phone batteries at Miami Music Week and never missed a beat with replaceable batteries in the old Samsung S5!

I use Anker products for the variety, reliability, and uniqueness. Some of the products Anker sells can only be found with them. You also gotta love those 18 month and lifetime warranties :crazy_face:.

As of now my favorite Anker product would have to be my Anker Soundcore 2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker with 12W Stereo Sound. I use it every morning when I shower and throughout the day, whether I’m working or relaxing!

Using Anker products has given my electronics setup more wireless features and a cleaner look. I have my bluetooth speaker so I have better audio without the wires if my old speaker. I have my wireless charger which chargers my AirPods and phone without having to make a mess of wires. I also have some sound core bluetooth earphones which also keeps my wire count to a minimum.

I’ve ever had a problem once with my Anker products and it was with my speaker. For some reason the bluetooth on the speaker showed that it was connected to my device even though I disconnected it from both ends. I tried using the aux cord but there was no response or audio output. To make matters worse the speaker was stuck and wouldn’t turn off. I figured that if I held down all the buttons maybe the speaker would reset and luckily it did. After that the speaker worked perfectly fine and I haven’t had any problems since then.

Not really :man_shrugging: , I guess sometimes I use my bluetooth speaker and earphones for Zoom calls.

• Why do you use Anker products?
    The consistent quality and performance
  • What’s your favorite Anker product and why?
    Earbuds Slim…I use them all the time from phone calls to flying cross country to biking and hiking.
  • What benefits have you gotten from using Anker products?
    Complements from friends and quality sound…good battery life, too!
  • What problems have you had while using Anker products or other electrical products and how have you solved those problems?
    I haven’t had any issues.
  • Have you ever used an Anker product in an unusual situation?
    My life…:wink:
    -Good build quality and good design.

2. What’s your favourite Anker product and why?
    -Got to be the simple 6ft PowerLine + lightning cable for me!

-Reliability for a nice price without breaking the bank.

• Prblem with the Power Drive
  1. Have you ever used an Anker product in an unusual situation?

A. Quality and reliability. In the years I’ve used them, the only product thats ever disappointed me were the micro-usb braided cables. From the solar charger to the Liberty Pro 2s to the many batteries they’ve never let me down.

A. Liberty Pro 2. Great quality, commendable fidelity, and they dont fall out my ears.

A. I crushed Ingress/GoRuck with full charge to the end.

A. The wires I mentioned were crap, no offense, and my solution was to pitch them. Other products have given low charge output often, I don’t use them. Damn phone costs 900$, I don’t mess around with inadequate, potentially damaging, peripherals

A. Yes. You don’t want to know, I assure you.

I totally forgot about this

It was still open when you posted that. Are you Eastern Hemisphere or something?

Wow @ikari04warrior you still technically had a chance because it wasn’t 20th when you posted that :joy:. They didn’t specify what timezone they’ll end it so just assume it’s pacific time as most deadlines here

1 Like

Lol I’m in the east coast. I had my dates wrong :sob:

I thought it closed on the 19th and I was too lazy to look it up. Totally my fault.
Anyway did you participate?

Honestly thats a mood i always have my days confused since this whole pandemic started because the usual things that help me keep track of the date just aren’t happening anymore. Maybe next giveaway you will have more luck!

Yep I did on the first day thankfully.

I feel both of you on that lol. The only thing that keep me on track is due dates during this summer semester :joy:

1 Like

Anker uses Pacific Time for their clock.

But as this is a bit of fun, and open to judgement, I doubt exact time matters.

2 Likes

Thanks and yeah I’ll keep track much better

Good luck to you and @Shivam_Shah

1 Like

Thanks fingers crossed!

Thank you @AnkerOfficial :pray:

Congratulations to the winners @Chiquinho @TechnicallyWell @SimonJones @ktkundy :clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes