Soundcore app for fire stick

I think anker should develop a soundcore app for the firetv. That way I could connect multiple flares together for a stereo sound for Jurassic park without having to buy an expensive stereo system.

I’d love to here what everyone else thinks about this!

@AnkerOfficial and @AnkerTechnical do you know if anker has any plans for this in the future?

1 Like

Amazon Fire TV Stick already has an option to pair BT speakers, have it paired already

Are you talking of option to create a mesh of BT speakers for stereo effect?

1 Like

Yeah, i want to connect multiple speakers. I have already connected one. I should have made that more clear

I edited the post to make that more clear.

1 Like

yup, they would be a great addition, I have been looking for that option for a while!

Roku has similar kind of approach for thier TV connecting to Roku Speakers

1 Like

Interesting. I would prefer just using the products I already own though :joy:

Roku was just an example on how this can be achieved.

For now, the best option to connect multiple BT to same source is to use a BT Transmitter. I myself use a Avantree product for dual link. You may check it out.

1 Like

Haha, I don’t have 40$ to dish out on a Bluetooth transmitter :joy:. I would rather just buy a sound bar or stereo system :joy:. It would cost a little more but it would be worth it.

1 Like

May be different use cases, we use it to stream movie audio at night or when our little ones are fast asleep :grin:

As for regular usage, have Vizio surround system :wink:

1 Like

I wish anker had a surround sound system. They currently only have sound bars.

1 Like

Believe they are already planning to build on the Infini Famiy of sound system, may be surprise release during CES 2020 :sunny:

1 Like

Only time will tell or @AnkerOfficial can put some light

1 Like

There’s already a thread for this I’m sure…

You point farming for the auction?:joy::joy:

I think it needs to me merged @TechnicallyWell

What? This isn’t s product?.?.?.? I asked for software. When they say “product” i assume it means some type of hardware. This community is starting to get toxic. It mainly consists of people accusing other people of point farming.

1 Like

Well that’s my assumption😌

Is it possible to only connect a single soundcore flare speaker to my Roku Smart Tv?

Many Roku TVs will let you output the sound through the Roku app on your phone (I believe they call the feature “Private Listening”). In turn, you could pair your phone to the Soundcore Flare speakers and listen that way, although you may run into latency and voice sync issues.

Alright, I’m going to look into it now. Thank you.

Roku Devices (Streamers / TV) does not let Bluetooth pairing to third party BT speakers.

Pairing Bluetooth devices to Roku TV is only supported if you are using the Roku TV Wireless Speakers, or the Roku Smart Soundbar in combination with your TV. You cannot pair Bluetooth devices to your TV on its own—this functionality is not supported.

There are 3 options to pair third party BT speakers

1. Connect headphone output to Flare Aux-In (Have not tested how this works)

Let us know if you can test it out.

1. Connect a BT Transmitter such as Anker Soundsync A3341 Bluetooth 2-in-1 Transmitter and Receiver or any other BT Transmitter for that matter, to the TV’s 3.5mm Headphone Jack,
    Connect your BT speaker such as SoundCore Flare via BT to the BT Transmitter.

Pro – Works flawlessly Everytime,
Cons – you need to spend $35~$40 bucks for BT Transmitter
No Audio on TV speakers while headphone jack is plugged in.

1. Use Private Listening Mode on Roku (using the Smart phone Roku App or Compatible remote) like @TechnicallyWell suggested.

Note that Private Listening mode via Smartphone Roku App is the biggest Battery Drainer on your phone ( I Personally used this and telling from my experience on iPhone X, 8, Samsung S8/9/10) also heats up your phone. Once connected in Private Listening, pair your Smartphone to the speaker of your choice.

I still use this method for me and my wife, watching movies on Roku with Roku App on iPhone with Airpods using the “Share Audio” options of Airpods (None of Anker SoundCore Headsets support this, though the Flare series, Icon Series, Rave & Trance, and some other speaker range support the stereo pairing)

Pros – you may connect upto 4 Connections to Roku TV via Roku App on Smartphones.

Cons – Phone battery Drainer, phone heats up ( this happens on latest iOS & Android version with Latest Roku App available on app stores)

Hope this helps!!

EDIT - Included option for Aux-in

2 Likes

Grace at details there @Shenoy
Do you know if Fire tv has such private listening?

1 Like

Thank you @Ice1

Fire TV can natively pair to any 1 BT speaker at a Time, it works well, perfectly!!

You need to go to Settings --> Devices & BT --> Pair the BT device.

Best part is, if the BT speaker is ON, when Fire TV is powered ON or either ways, Fire TV & Paired BT speaker automatically pair.

I have paired my Flare Mini and Rave Mini to it, these work flawlessly.

1 Like