SoundBuds Slim: Introducing Our Ultra-Light, Wireless Earbuds

These look awesome, Anker products have replaced all my old cheap accessories that needed frequent replacement, so I know from experience the quality is fantastic! The description sounds great. I would love a pair!

Another great product from Anker. They think of everything! Looking to try them out.

Canā€™t wait to try these even if I donā€™t win a pair. I have such a tough time getting earbuds with a good fit.

They look good and comfortable. I am so glad they come from a brand we can trust and they have a long battery life.

Canā€™t wait to try these!

I always wanted to try out the anker earbuds, but never had a chance to. I been trying out alot of wireless earbuds, and yet never found the one i liked.

Looking forward to checking this out!

They look really nice. Me wantā€¦

These look amazing.
Would love to try these out!

They look fantastic. Like theyā€™d fit in any sized year, which is usually not the case.

Nice! I canā€™t wait to try these!

These have about the same playtime as my current earbuds, but they look like they might be a little more comfortable. Iā€™d definitely consider picking up a pair.

I would love to try these out. I recently started to work out and have yet to find a pair of wireless headphones that stay in my ears. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Looks great! Definitely interested in trying them out!

Looking forward to reviewing these headphones. They look very competitive with the products in todayā€™s market.
thanks for the opportunity!

MAJOR STOKAGE. Stokeage? I go through earbuds embarrassingly fast, so Iā€™d love to get my mitts on some Ankers.

These look incredible ! Very excited to see this.

Love it being waterproof !

Wow! Sounds amazing! Thatā€™s Anker products, all the time the bestā€¦

Sounds great!! But why do they need batteries?

Anker always innovates and introduce high quality products at affordable prices.