SoundBuds Slim: Introducing Our Ultra-Light, Wireless Earbuds

They are amazing! Can’t wait to try them out!

Would be sweet to win and try these out! Hopefully they’re as high-quality as the sport earbuds Anker released last year.

Woo hoo. I need a new set! Love all of my anker products.

Love my first set, looking forward to trying these ones out.

These sound amazing. I’d love to check out how my phone battery holds up while singing these. I really need to move away from wires!

Hope I get a chance to try these, I need to replace my earbuds on my iPhone 7! :slight_smile:

These look like some great quality buds. would love to give them a try!

They look great. I’m curious to see how fast they can connect to a phone.

Seems like a great product for the price – I’d love to compare them to the others that I own.

Okay, these look fantastic! I bought the Anker SoundBuds Sport IE20 as soon as they were released and I love them. I wear them pretty much every day since I got them, at work, on the go, and they just keep on going. There are a few little things that are annoyances, and the new SoundBuds Slim look like they address every single one of those points!

• I always have to feel like I’m babying them when it comes to moisture, rain, sweat. I wore them for a couple of hours snowblowing the other day and I was paranoid the whole time of blowing snow getting into the remote. IPX4 = no more stress!
  • The charging port being in the actual earbud is, well, a little annoying. It’s a bit hard to get at, and more importantly it was covered when using the ear tips with the wings, which make them a lot more comfortable to me. I broke the wing tips within three days of trying to take them on/off to charge. Moving the charging port to the remote is perfect!
  • Lighter weight is always good. Some days I wear them long enough to get through more than a full charge and they can start to get a little heavy in the ears eventually.

Can’t wait to add these to my ever-growing arsenal of Anker solutions. :slight_smile:

Wouls love to have a set of the new headphones!

WOW. This looks much lighter than the SoundBuds Sport IE 20 that I am currently use. I just hope this one has same quality as the SoundBuds Sport IE 20. In for one!

Can’t wait to try these! You make excellent products Anker!

These look awesome!

So the problem every gym goer has towards their listening devices how long does it last in terms of battery life and sweat resistance. According to the listed specks and features of the new SoundBuds Slim, they bring decent amount of listening time and offers sweat proof construction.

I have been wanting to get some wireless earphones and Anker is always a consideration! Would be great when watching movies and tv at night when my girlfriend is sleeping. It would also be great to be able to test out their performance while exercising. Appreciate the giveaway Anker!

I wouldn’t mind trying them to compare against my jaybird bluebud X

I’ve tried the other sound buds and they are quite large. Awesome sound but they don’t fit on my ears when I am using my motorcycle helmet. It would be great to get a pair to test these out.

Hopefully the sound is just as good but have a better fit in tight spaces!

Wow where did they even put the battery!

1 Like

They look nice. My last Bluetooth earbuds broke looking for a new pair. So testing these would solve both.

Looking forward to testing if chosen.